Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

OTC weight loss

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Clen used to make my heart POUND when I was in my early 20s. I can't imagine how if feel on it much older now. Wife has anxiety so there's no chance she could do clen, not until I up her life insurance plan.
Hahahaha!!!!

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
In the past, I had great results with everything mentioned in this thread. If your wife has anxiety, please forgive my intrusion, if she's taking antidepressants you should look out and research for anything that may cause a bad reaction.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I never got into the whole peptide/ research chems stuff bit now I'm looking into Semaglutide for her. Anyone have any experience with it?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Dunno how you feel about Meso, but one of the best threads on GLP-1 agonists is over there. Lot of experiences listed along with doses, sources, etc. The thread is huge and will take a while to read.

I use it at 1mg a week. I'd say 10lb in 7 days is a bit sensationlized. It does help tamp my appetite, but it's also cost prohibitive for me to increase dose more, especially now that they've cracked down on off-label use (you could previously go through some online doctors and get it relatively cheaply). The effect on appetite is actually a side effect and not the main purpose of it.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Dunno how you feel about Meso, but one of the best threads on GLP-1 agonists is over there. Lot of experiences listed along with doses, sources, etc. The thread is huge and will take a while to read.

I use it at 1mg a week. I'd say 10lb in 7 days is a bit sensationlized. It does help tamp my appetite, but it's also cost prohibitive for me to increase dose more, especially now that they've cracked down on off-label use (you could previously go through some online doctors and get it relatively cheaply). The effect on appetite is actually a side effect and not the main purpose of it.
It was created for diabetics right? Help with insulin sensitivity? Weight loss and insulin sensitivity are definitely connected so makes sense. Doesn’t it mess with grenilen (not spelled right).

Sumatai

Sumatai

Feb 17, 2023
Damn I miss my Ripped Fuel! I'm still doing ECA with Bronkaid from the Pharm (behind counter is a little pain in the ass, but not a big deal). Still seems to be working.

19Norris

19Norris

Feb 5, 2023
I’ve heard that semaglutide doesn’t only attack fat. It’s not that simple. It also diminishes ligament tissue and bone density. I’m sure weight training mitigates some of it but it can be dangerous.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Must be a meth dealer in your area......

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You can still find ECA stacks sold online with a little research. I just buy it in bulk, because as soon as the authorities figure them out, they get shut down for a few months and the company comes back under another name and website. It is ephedra extract and not ephedrine HCL. Really the only thing I don't like about most of the stuff they sell is the amount of Yohimbine they put in it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic