Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Your anti-brologic acts

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I wish more people understood this^^
Perfect advices and (to us) common sense...
There are 2 people we both know that will never understand this. One is a "fan" of yours from that other board.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
There are 2 people we both know that will never understand this. One is a "fan" of yours from that other board.
Lifter... I didn't realize I had some fans.. LOL

Creating my "onlyfans" page now!! ;) (Kilsong may be my only paying customer though)...

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
I've known quite a few friends who did very well, appearance-wise, using both Anadrol/Winstrol together. They did not plan their use as eloquently as you did though, and this was many years back when we were all much younger, so joint issues were not an issue. Test was used as well. That said, this combo seemed to be, for a lack of better bro-wording, synergistic. I can't remember using them together myself, but i have been intrigued to do so for a while now.

Ugh...at almost 47, i'm not sure what I should expect at this point though:(
Whereas combinations like Tren & Test are synergistic (greater than additive; 1 + 1 > 2) due to their unique properties that work via different mechanisms to build tissue & decrease fat mass (written about Test & Tren synergy elsewhere that you've probably seen), when I look at Anadrol & Winstrol, I think that the term that best applies is complementary. The two drugs seem to act oppositely in some important ways (e.g., drying effects of Winstrol versus the fluid retaining effects of Anadrol), and the totality of their behavior is a sort of middling-out of behavior that can be advantageous.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
High reps are needed to get your calves to grow. Failed attempt
Heavy weight is needed to get your calves to grow. Failed attempt
Do calves once a week. failed attempt
Do calves every workout. failed attempt.

Conclusion: Mom and Dad mother-fuuked me in the calf department.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Constantly hearing that DNP is the devil and to avoid it. I listened to that advice for so many years.

Conclusion from my personal experience. DNP used at a conservative low dose (200mg) daily for a month in conjunction with a low carb diet, and a bit of mild cardio, burns fat like no other. DNP is just another tool in one’s arsenal against fatloss. Respect its power and don’t abuse the compound! That’s the key when it comes to DNP usage. @Lizard King has a DNP half-life calculator that’s extremely useful. It helped me a lot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic