Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Your anti-brologic acts

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Yea, the higher doses thing as well here too. I learned this myself. I think if you are competitive, do what you need to do to stay or win at the top, but for 99% of all other users, keep it simple and easy and give it more time.....concentrate on the not injuring yourself and stay consistent over many many years, like 1-2 decades plus. If after 1-2 plus decades of staying consistent and pushing heavy slag iron/weight and progressively getting stronger in some fashion, a good diet for your needs, and lower-moderate dosings.....if you do not have a solid build by doing that, then just quit and go for the skinny athletic healthy look, haha.

When i was on higher doses, and they aren't even close to what i'm seeing from guys these days, is that after going a year or two at higher doses or more, and still not looking like a pro physique (or national in that case depending on who i'm compared to, lol), what I was faced with was......"Where do I go from here?" I mean, if I am taking a crap-ton of gear at that point, I don't have much tricks left to pull out of the bag unless i just keep going stupid high in dosing. Meanwhile, Joe Blow Bodybuilder with a great build is cruising on a gram or less and looking like a tank.

If you are starting out, you will know if you have what it takes to go to the top when you hit 500mg/wk and outgrow everybody else around you. Otherwise, guys need to look at long-term consistency....like a Shelby Starnes or Dusty Hanshaw, who just grinded it out over many years.
Hard for me to know with guys these past 15 years or so but when I was young and this stuff was really just becoming popular more broadly, you could tell right away who had the kind of genetics to be competitive. These guys had 20 inch arms in a year or two at most. Then over the next years everything else came in filling out the slightly less gifted parts. I never had those kind of genetics. I never went high doses for more than a cycle or two. High doses wasn't really what worked for me to get close to my peak. It was nutrition, high intensity training, those main compound lifts, the right amount of anabolics for me, and doing it all without a lot of outside stressors.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Back to anti-brologic. Back in the day before even 1990 when there was only proto-bro-logic there was this veterinarian that unloaded some pharma winstrol. That freaking stuff was magic. Now the bro-logic say never oral only and winstrol is a BBing competition drug and winstrol doesn't really grow muscle and you must have a test base... Well every guy in the gym including myself that worked out a deal with the veterinarian completely transformed on that stuff and pretty much to a man everyone did it solo. Freaking stuff was magic. Now I cant even do 10 mg/d or I turn to glass. But back then during that magical period it was like going to the wizard and being granted your wish to look like a god until the stuff ran out.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Doses. The doses in your common cycles shared online are way too fucking high and don’t correlate to an increase in anabolism or anything else other than dangerous side effects like elevated blood pressure. With respect to testosterone, I’d go so far to say that 90% of the population isn’t gonna see shit beneficial past say 750mgs. No reason Anadrol needs to be dosed in 50mg increments. 350mg of tren acetate per week is a *high* dose. I believe these massive doseages are directly responsible for all the deaths we’ve seen of young bodybuilders.
Absolutely! In the last 10 years my doses have not gone over 700 mg a week when blasting. I was doing 2-3 times that the first 12 years. My gains during cycles over the last 10 years have been just as good if not better than the first 12 and I went from horrible sides in the first 12 to almost no side effects.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
Back to anti-brologic. Back in the day before even 1990 when there was only proto-bro-logic there was this veterinarian that unloaded some pharma winstrol. That freaking stuff was magic. Now the bro-logic say never oral only and winstrol is a BBing competition drug and winstrol doesn't really grow muscle and you must have a test base... Well every guy in the gym including myself that worked out a deal with the veterinarian completely transformed on that stuff and pretty much to a man everyone did it solo. Freaking stuff was magic. Now I cant even do 10 mg/d or I turn to glass. But back then during that magical period it was like going to the wizard and being granted your wish to look like a god until the stuff ran out.
I really like this term, "proto-bro-logic!" Relatedly, an anti-brological combination that I enjoy is Anadrol & Winstrol in combination (e.g., 25 mg/d oxymetholone + 10 mg/d stanozolol; really mitigates the joint aching and dryness). I ran these combined for 10 weeks, and immediately afterwards (so on 17AAs for a continuous 14 weeks) used Halo at 40 mg/d (not high dose; it's prescribed to adults routinely) for an additional 4 weeks (liver values were elevated somewhat, but without any significant effects on health, energy, or well-being, afterwards GGT, etc. rapidly normalized).

The 17AAs are used long-term for many conditions at reasonable doses for various conditions (and are generally quite nonsuppressive of testosterone; of course, e.g., Dbol as used is rather suppressive [because 10 mg is a high dose, and many use several-fold higher doses]). I've used oxandrolone at 20 mg/d for 3 week mini-peaks without a testosterone base (and miraculously, was not substantially shut down afterward).

I think the testosterone base is generally good advice that I generally follow (because T acts synergistically with many AAS, and makes makes me feel great), but am willing to deviate from at times. I think the most prevalent & pernicious bro-myth is that 500 mg of testosterone is the only appropriate first cycle, since testosterone is the most suppressive compound of those used in humans clinically (per-mg) and it's dismissive of legitimate use-cases where 17AAs (solo or combined) might be more appropriate.

B

bicepts101

Mar 1, 2012
For some eq works great. Eq does nothing for me. It's aweful. Personally I love deca. Doesn't give me deca dick. I use a 1:1 ratio deca test which goes again brologic. Same dose for both. Never had a prob. Ment is a 19nor also isn't. Really liked that one. Anyways, lesson should be experiment and see what works for you and use the antidotal evidence as a small guide to get you there (and of course scientific evidence as a larger guide)Man the bro stuff was crazy back in the early 2ks.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I really like this term, "proto-bro-logic!" Relatedly, an anti-brological combination that I enjoy is Anadrol & Winstrol in combination (e.g., 25 mg/d oxymetholone + 10 mg/d stanozolol; really mitigates the joint aching and dryness). I ran these combined for 10 weeks, and immediately afterwards (so on 17AAs for a continuous 14 weeks) used Halo at 40 mg/d (not high dose; it's prescribed to adults routinely) for an additional 4 weeks (liver values were elevated somewhat, but without any significant effects on health, energy, or well-being, afterwards GGT, etc. rapidly normalized).

The 17AAs are used long-term for many conditions at reasonable doses for various conditions (and are generally quite nonsuppressive of testosterone; of course, e.g., Dbol as used is rather suppressive [because 10 mg is a high dose, and many use several-fold higher doses]). I've used oxandrolone at 20 mg/d for 3 week mini-peaks without a testosterone base (and miraculously, was not substantially shut down afterward).

I think the testosterone base is generally good advice that I generally follow (because T acts synergistically with many AAS, and makes makes me feel great), but am willing to deviate from at times. I think the most prevalent & pernicious bro-myth is that 500 mg of testosterone is the only appropriate first cycle, since testosterone is the most suppressive compound of those used in humans clinically (per-mg) and it's dismissive of legitimate use-cases where 17AAs (solo or combined) might be more appropriate.
I use test pretty much always at a dialed in dose. Never tried anadrol as a fix to mitigate joint sides of winstrol. I tried to use dianabol with winstrol and it didn't counter the joint issues but I am older and probably past the point where combinations can sort our winstrol. Also tried to counter it with nandrolone and no success. I've concluded that I am grappling with the memory of another time.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
For some eq works great. Eq does nothing for me. It's aweful. Personally I love deca. Doesn't give me deca dick. I use a 1:1 ratio deca test which goes again brologic. Same dose for both. Never had a prob. Ment is a 19nor also isn't. Really liked that one. Anyways, lesson should be experiment and see what works for you and use the antidotal evidence as a small guide to get you there (and of course scientific evidence as a larger guide)Man the bro stuff was crazy back in the early 2ks.
I've been on other boards where self-proclaimed experts say their advice is best for everyone.
That is dumb AF.
I totally agree with you. Individuals need to do some research but inevitably, some drugs will work for some while they won't work as well for others. There is no one size fits all. You gotta test and see what works best for you and go from there.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
You mean like over my 33 history or like now as an old man?
Now as an old man, as I'm right there with you.

How much did you use on your Test, EQ, and Primo cycle per week?

B

bicepts101

Mar 1, 2012
I've been on other boards where self-proclaimed experts say their advice is best for everyone.
That is dumb AF.
I totally agree with you. Individuals need to do some research but inevitably, some drugs will work for some while they won't work as well for others. There is no one size fits all. You gotta test and see what works best for you and go from there.
Bro how the hell did you understand my post haha. Gotta remember to proof read. Wow

To add to you comments. Yeah there some boards with their bullies that they think they have the answer for everything which is why I no longer go there. But that is a trait carried over from the early 2000 where all we had was the boards. So much has evolved since then. Some great boards out there now. This one included

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011

I've known quite a few friends who did very well, appearance-wise, using both Anadrol/Winstrol together. They did not plan their use as eloquently as you did though, and this was many years back when we were all much younger, so joint issues were not an issue. Test was used as well. That said, this combo seemed to be, for a lack of better bro-wording, synergistic. I can't remember using them together myself, but i have been intrigued to do so for a while now.

Ugh...at almost 47, i'm not sure what I should expect at this point though:(

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
Individuals need to do some research but inevitably, some drugs will work for some while they won't work as well for others. There is no one size fits all. You gotta test and see what works best for you and go from there.
I wish more people understood this^^
Perfect advices and (to us) common sense...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic