Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Are You F'ing Kidding Me? Dogs in the Gym

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
From what I know, service dogs are the only animals that are allowed to go anywhere, including restaurants. They and their owners are protected by the ADA, ESA dogs are not. ESA are only allowed to go into places with pet friendly policies. ESA dogs are prescribed by licensed mental health professionals. I am not 100% positive on the breeds that are allowed to be prescribed.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
For about $40 I got one of those "Service" dog harnesses. Works fine and no one asks. I just pull up to the restaurant, park in the H.C. space because I have a H.C. rear view mirror tag that I took out of some old woman's car that was unlocked and then I go right in. I even walk to the front of the line with a bit of a limp and no one says anything mostly because I were a U.S. Veteran hat.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
For the fuukers that don't know me.... I WAS JOKING!
Lol funny story I actually bought a US Marines hat at a flea market with my dad since it was hot and I never wear a hat and it was cheap. When I took the family out to lunch I noticed there was a military discount and I went to change it and the manager gave me another 5% off for my honesty. That was a long time ago it seems now 2018 the good old days when things were normal.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
This place is sounding more like Walmart during off-hours.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Back on topic it doesn't
I shit you not....I'm at Planet Pussy right now....and there is a rabbit 6 feet from me in a carrier. I'll explain more (like why I'm here) and post a pic later.
I would have let that poop machine out of its carrier.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Because my body is held together with chicken wire and duct tape, I'm limited to machines for my leg workouts. My local Planet Fitness has better and more leg machines than most, and better than my regular gyms. I do my leg workouts and sometimes cardio there, but it's really my secondary gym. So there's the Planet Pussy explanation.

In any case, the timing of my rant here was fortuitous, because while doing leg presses I look over at what I thought was just a backpack and see something moving in it....and it's a damned black rabbit. Didn't post here right away because I needed to strip the metadata from the photo first.

I'm telling you all, the animal situation is completely out of control out here.

FuckingRabbit.jpg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic