Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Nandralone

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
I need some information on doseing Decca. Does anyone split up the dose throughout the week. And what are common doses.? Thank you

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
It is a longer ester and can be dosed up to 2wks apart with very little impact. Most guys use it once a week with longer esterified tetsosterones or more frequently with short esters. It is rarely painful and can offset PIP from Enanthnate or higher dosed gear.

200-400 is a decent starting dose.

O

oldmanroger

Jan 27, 2023
I need some information on doseing Decca. Does anyone split up the dose throughout the week. And what are common doses.? Thank you
What are you taking deca for joint pain or just for a cycle? Need a little more info on what your looking to do?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I use the shorter ester NPP. i don't dose very high these days. i have some publications that look at the pharmacokinetics. NPP has a 1/2 life of about 5 days, so longer than most people think. I actually dose it every 5-10 days depending on my scheduling. I always have test in place at a high replacement dose and a DHT derivative. so far so good. I use to hit NPP Mon, Wed, Fri when I was using it to put on size and it works well for that but being closer spaced. These days I'm using it more for its therapeutic properties. 100 mg boom once every 5-10 days and joint ageyness diminishes. Maybe a little more fullness. Maybe a little better nutrient partitioning.

H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
What are you taking deca for joint pain or just for a cycle? Need a little more info on what your looking to do?

I'd like to relieve my elbow pain as well as have some effect for building muscle. I'm taking 60 mg of sust every other day and I'm having great results, I've been on for 6 weeks and I added Decca the morning before yesterday at only 50 mg because I planned on split doseing. I have good results from small doses of things.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Using deca you might find that longer spaced between dosing will be less effective for putting on size but would probably have a different side effect profile. At least with NPP if I dose it at its half life or a little longer I don't have sexual side effects but I also don't get the anabolism like I would at shorter spacing and higher doses.

Last edited:
H

hypertrophyshakra

Dec 18, 2022
I use the shorter ester NPP. i don't dose very high these days. i have some publications that look at the pharmacokinetics. NPP has a 1/2 life of about 5 days, so longer than most people think. I actually dose it every 5-10 days depending on my scheduling. I always have test in place at a high replacement dose and a DHT derivative. so far so good. I use to hit NPP Mon, Wed, Fri when I was using it to put on size and it works well for that but being closer spaced. These days I'm using it more for its therapeutic properties. 100 mg boom once every 5-10 days and joint ageyness diminishes. Maybe a little more fullness. Maybe a little better nutrient partitioning.
When you say dht derivative. Are you referring to a prohormone? I'm only asking because I have questions on some of those as well

O

oldmanroger

Jan 27, 2023
I've heard of a lot of people going to NPP over deca anymore. Heard great results for a cycle I don't know how it does for joint pain. I just know the people I know running it like it more and had less sides. Out of your system alot quicker to just in case you have side effects from it.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Like Mike said. i like Mast, Primo and Proviron. Winstrol not so much at my aged joints.
Same. Winstrol even sucked back when I was a young man. For whatever reason, the shit induced unbelievable muscle stiffness that would result in injury despite all the stretching and plyos I did back then. But then again, some guys love the stuff.

so if your gonna do NPP, pop a little DHT and enjoy the ride. Proviron is to libido gains what tren is to the physique.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic