What's New?

Ephedrine!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Umm, have you guys seen this yet?
ACF37F9A-ED34-4361-96B0-319977EBE572.jpeg

It’s straight ephedrine! No guaifenesin! OTC! When did this shit happen? Just picked up a box at Walgreens!

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I think it use to be behind the counter. I could be wrong, I haven’t bought any in a longgg time.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I think it use to be behind the counter. I could be wrong, I haven’t bought any in a longgg time.
I did have to get it from the pharmacist. I thought it was banned by itself. You could always get the original. The original bronkaid has guaifenisen in it also. Never seen it straight up in like 20 years! Or have I just been in the dark?

Last edited:
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I guess they stopped caring so much about people making meth with the whole fentanyl crisis. Or maybe they realized it helps Covid symptoms and decided to let them make it again?

Last edited:
Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It’s funny you mentioned this because I recently bought bronkaid too, and noticed guaifenesin wasn’t listed anymore. I wonder when that changed??

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I did have to get it from the pharmacist. I thought it was banned by itself. You could always get the original. The original bronkaid has guaifenisen in it also. Never seen it straight up in like 20 years! Or have I just been in the dark?
I think you’re correct, it did have the guaifenisen in it. You just had to take what you could get! Lol! Darn meth heads ruining our cutting cycles.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I guess they stopped caring so much about people making meth with the whole fentanyl crisis. Or maybe they realized it helps Covid symptoms and decided to let them make it again?
The fentanyl is some nasty stuff. I don’t understand why you would lace everything under the sun with that crap. A good friend of mine lost her daughter because of that. Very sad.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Umm, have you guys seen this yet?View attachment 13636
It’s straight ephedrine! No guaifenesin! OTC! When did this shit happen? Just picked up a box at Walgreens!

I seen this!! But isn’t the ephedrine in the primamist brand more potent??

Or am I wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Its been like this for a bout a year or two now. It is nice. I prefer the generic Primatene tabs (ephedrine HCL 12.5 mg) over Bronkaid (ephedrine sulfate 25 mg).

Isn’t the HCL version more potent?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Been years since I bought any. I used to have to order it from Canada.
Good news that it’s back in the market for sure.
If any ones bought online please post a link.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Next up: The TikTok Ephedrine Challenge.

From the generation that brought you the consumption of Tide Pods and ass-eating. Shortly thereafter, removal from market after some idiot politician's child dies from natural selection.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic