Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Head Shavers

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Anyone recommend a good electric head shaver that can keep my dome smooth? I'd like something I can use just sitting on the couch while watching TV.

I recently fired my hair before it had a chance to quit. But it also makes applying hair loss creams/gels way, way easier and less wasteful.

Wouldn't mind a good body shaver that could do the same thing. Only place I keep hair now is chest and stomach.

~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I never found one to work. So it's Dove hair conditioner and a bic. Or whatever is on sale.

You see the ads where they blow right through a few weeks' growth, that bullshit.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I use a Braun that has a foil attachment but some of my other folically challenged friends use the skull shaver with no complaints

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Pitbull shaver works well.

Don't buy platinum it's the same as the gold but you get a bag to put it in.

It's not a smooth as a foil razor but works very well

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Here’s what ya need to do. Go find yourself a beautiful big tit “stylist” and let her shave it for you every now and then. Every two weeks I get a professional trim and a wash, knockers smashed up in my face, and leave looking good.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
I'm going to give the Skull Shaver a shot. Thanks, all.

Google doesn't really return any results big big-titted stylists near me.
I guess I just got lucky. One shop around here all the women are fine as hell…so I’m on the eow schedule. LOL

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
This one works as good as the Pitbull just much cheaper. Remington Balder Pro Head Shaver,... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FNFCPNL?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Thanks for the recommendation. I actually had the Skull Shaver ordered but canceled since this one was much cheaper. I don't have experience with any of the head shavers so this will be a good test. If I don't like it, I can always send it back. Plus, the Skull Shaver wasn't going to get here until about 1.5 weeks. The Remington will be here today.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Does she put her crotch right on the back of your hand while on the arm rest? That's good stuff there, brother!!

I can feel the warmth on my hand right now. Had a few of those over the years, but they were generally pretty homely... at the time. Standards seem to be inversely proportional to age.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic