Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

What happens when you talk shit?

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
So I am guessing their crew will come looking for him? We have seen the their own kind that start running off they get dealt with.

https://21stcenturywire.com/2023/01...ulation-and-cooperation-in-a-fractured-world/

1674348932751.png

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I can only see his Tesla auto pilot software being comprised by some state sponsor mercs, but who knows these days. The shit is overdrive. I heard he has been training in Brentwood.

1674353073573.png

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Meh, Elon is slime. He just wants to bury his neighbors so his house is the best.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
He's right about some things but not about the Davos crowd. Those Davos a-holes are all a bunch of power drunk retards that have no respect for individual liberties, and very much look forward to ruling over each of us.

They are mostly average, wealthy, self-important blowhards. Many of them are the left-over European aristocracy that still have their millions from the 800 years of feudal exploitation. They never really were with the program of all men being equal and shit like that. They're elite, proud of it, and find it all within the natural order of things to put their boot on your neck. It's the American elite that enrage me. Bunch of a-holes that are rejecting all the core principles that got them where they are. Once you've climbed the ladder, pull it up, and keep the riff-raff out of your little club.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Musk was invited to join zelenski, trudeau, that crazy bitch in new zeland that just got put out and the rest of them in schwab's young leaders forum.

It was new world order commie training central. He turned them down long before he turned down this little trip.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
His is a complete POS. Look up how many animals are killed and tortured for his testing of his bullshit.
His grandfather narrowly escaped going to prison for attempting to create a technocracy in Canada. This is why he is South African. He fled. Cut from the same cloth. They are Satanic weirdos.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
His is a complete POS. Look up how many animals are killed and tortured for his testing of his bullshit.
I wonder about that. They didn't go after him until he started posting the twitter files. Like a few days after.

They ruin people for much much less.

I'm not saying yes or no. I'm just suggesting that it should be taken with a grain of salt.

This whole fight is smearing opponents and misinformation. The other deep state countries just jail their opponents but the constitution stops them from doing it hear.

Look at Trump, love him or hate him there were countless accusations, even 2 impeachments that were total bullshit.

They even dropped Jan 6th.

All bullshit.

I would say there is more chance of him being innocent than guilty but it's just an opinion based on what they do to opponents and how they operate.

Last edited:
~R~F~G~

~R~F~G~

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
I wonder about that. They didn't go after him until he started posting the twitter files. Like a few days after.

They ruin people for much much less.

I'm not saying yes or no. I'm just suggesting that it should be taken with a grain of salt.

This whole fight is smearing opponents and misinformation. The other deep state countries just jail their opponents but the constitution stops them from doing it hear.

Look at Trump, love him or hate him there were countless accusations, even 2 impeachments that were total bullshit.

They even dropped Jan 6th.

All bullshit.

I would say there is more chance of him being innocent than guilty but it's just an opinion based on what they do to opponents and how they operate.
That could be part of it. But his employees are the ones complaining.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I worked for the health department for many years. We have a large makeup testing facility hear. I had to inspect their incinerator 1x a year. I was told they only use rats and some rabbits for testing. It was big enough to walk in like a living room in a house. I asked why so big, it's just rats and a few rabbits. The guy looked at me and said "A...LOT...of them."

I say that to say they all do it. Even the companies that say "no animal testing" do it. They just create an LLC on the side and that company does the testing insulating the parent company so they can get away with "no animal testing sticker: on their product.

It is sick but necessary. It is a paradoxical dilemma which I do not condone being a person who likes critters and such. But is necessary for safety in humans. (But people do not need a new mascara that is waterproof and lasts 48 hours. Where does it end. Such a lack of empathy. Now drugs that can help humanity...

Sorry still have a queasy feeling when I think about that incinerator.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic