Ethan7400
What's New?

NFL Niners vs Dallas

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
For those that care.
Anyway been a die hard fan since the 70s. The whole BLM and then covid crap killed it for me.
But as a fan I don't expect the niners to win another super bowl. They are good at winning the divisional games but crap out at the championship and superbowl. Hoping for a good game.
Who do you think will win?
SF or Dallas?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’m hoping SF will win. But Dallas has been doing well lately. It will just depend on who wants it more

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
For those that care.
Anyway been a die hard fan since the 70s. The whole BLM and then covid crap killed it for me.
But as a fan I don't expect the niners to win another super bowl. They are good at winning the divisional games but crap out at the championship and superbowl. Hoping for a good game.
Who do you think will win?
SF or Dallas?
I think it comes down to the QB's. Which Dak Prescott will show up? Can Purdy continue the crazy start to his career or will the other shoe finally drop? Both of the defenses rock and get after the QB. Which one will handle the pressure better?

I like the story lines for this game.

The Cowboys from the 60s through the 80s were before my time but I am a die hard fan and I know their complete history. I am also a stats geek and have so much useless information on the Cowboys all time.

The 70s matchups were just as epic as any in the NFC Championship. The 80's matchups were great too and of course in the 90s pretty much whoever of the 2 won the NFC Championship won the Super Bowl.

I actually think that whoever wins this game will win the Super Bowl this year. As a die hard homer, I pick Dallas.
I am actually dying for them to get to the NFC Championship for the first time since 95.

Oh and fuck the Eagles!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Life long Cowboys fan here... it's going to be a great game. Niners are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. The best chance Dallas has is to get constant pressure on Niners QB Purdy... if that happens I believe his inexperience will show.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
Well someone already knows the outcome!!

Attachments

• cowboys.jpg
    cowboys.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 40
jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
Life long Cowboys fan here... it's going to be a great game. Niners are loaded with talent on both sides of the ball. The best chance Dallas has is to get constant pressure on Niners QB Purdy... if that happens I believe his inexperience will show.

Same goes for the Niners, if they get in Daks face knock him around a little he’ll fold like a lawn chair. But all in all it’s gunna be a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Same goes for the Niners, if they get in Daks face knock him around a little he’ll fold like a lawn chair. But all in all it’s gunna be a good game.

I think they will beat the shit out of each other in the trenches hoping niners come out on top. Most of the games have been boring so far. Philly beat NY so bad it wasn't even watchable.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I think they will beat the shit out of each other in the trenches hoping niners come out on top. Most of the games have been boring so far. Philly beat NY so bad it wasn't even watchable.
It was impressive. I hate the Eagles but they answered a lot of little questions going in. I think the NFC Championship is going to be lit.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It was impressive. I hate the Eagles but they answered a lot of little questions going in. I think the NFC Championship is going to be lit.
Yes they were well rested and ready. I can't stand their qb and coach but damn good right now.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022

Agreed it’s gunna be nasty up on the line for sure. I see Dallas starting out real strong then fading in the second half.

The Niners have to be extremely physical on the line and with the receivers and tightend.

But I do think the Niners come out on top.

I watched the Philly game yesterday and yeah lost interest pretty quickly. I swear the Philly fans are crazy, they win a playoff game and there talking Dynasty lol

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Agreed it’s gunna be nasty up on the line for sure. I see Dallas starting out real strong then fading in the second half.

The Niners have to be extremely physical on the line and with the receivers and tightend.

But I do think the Niners come out on top.

I watched the Philly game yesterday and yeah lost interest pretty quickly. I swear the Philly fans are crazy, they win a playoff game and there talking Dynasty lol

27th year in a row the Cowboys ultimately disappointed.
12 points won't do it against any team. Defense was solid but couldn't overcome Pollard injury + Bad Dak showed up again today.
:(

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic