Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Died Suddenly

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
The jabbinated are perpetually sick from what I see at work. All the die hard jabbers look like they are dying. I keep a zipped lip. I only observe the obvious. Its just a matter of time before their time is up.

These folks dont have much life left.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Damn bro, I know you don't claim anything but you have gone full blown libtard on your posting.

Not trying to offend liberals, I don't believe all libs are tards.

I really should thank you for this post. You have proven to me that the red flags I was seeing and bullshit detector going off was for good reason, with the first snowflake paragraph.

FB_IMG_1596451116390.jpg

Here is the first paragraph, your GRANDIOSE SPEECH about respect for the dead.

Am I just pissing on their grave?

Really? Lol

I didn't realize you were so sensitive, you didn't give two shits on post #220.

You do realize this is a classic libtard play, right? --

Correct. I also don't need to see videos of cancer patients who have died to immediately feel sympathy for them. I wouldn't want my loved one blasted on a bodybuilding website so people could debate their fate. Do you have their family's permission or are you just pissing on their grave? One word: RESPECT

On page 19 post #220, you said this about the dead-

"""""I mean, I am not getting shit but I also give zero fucks if someone else gets the shot and dies from it...or doesn't.

There is enough info out there for people to make a choice. If they choose to get a shot that may kill them(or not), they get what they get.

Ivan Drago said it best, "if he dies, he dies". """""

So which is it dude? ZERO FUCKS or one word: RESPECT???

How in the world do you expect anyone to take you seriously??

If it looks and smells like shit...

---

This next one you said you didn't open the links, now being called out for it you post this. You should always stick to the same story if you want anyone to believe what you are saying--

I opened the majority. Once I saw your links and their bias, I skipped several.

------

Bullshit on yanking anyone's chain. When I said you were playing games, I didn't mean you pulling my chain, it was about you making that shit up.

You started this off complaining about seeing too many dead people, I kept posting so you came up with a plan to make it easy for me.

Ya, that was you being as serious as a Karen/libtard can be when they aren't getting what they want.

You had long ass posts dude, you aren't fooling anyone--

All I had to do is say exactly the opposite of what you said. Not thought out really, outside of my slow typing it was less than a minute to reverse your rhetoric.

Here on page 21 post #243 you said this--

Where we disagree is how the vaccine is just killing all of these people and the world governments are using it to kill off people.

And this-

Anyway, I don't believe that the vaccine was created to kill people or make people sick. Whether it is doing it or not, I don't believe that it is intentional. I do believe that Covid was created for that purpose. I believe and most reports allude to governments knowing about Wuhan and what was being done there and they did nothing to shut it down.

You weren't pulling anyone's chain dude. We were having a serious conversation.

Your posting inconsistencies show you say what you need to at the time. Same as your "chain pulling" claim.

-----

Yes sir, they make it up as they go along. Just like what you have done in this thread.

Tell me about those dead people again.

I didn't quite understand your two totally different answers.

Fuck em or respect em???

Liberals are notorious for making shit up, spur of the moment to argue "their truth". It does take much effort at all.

---

How in the world can you believe the side effects are real but not the deaths???

Silly dude, if there is no smoking syringe for deaths, there is no smoking syringe for the sides.

Starting to get it yet?

Probably not.

It's like believing in the easter bunny but not santa clause.

This is from page 15 posts #172 & #176.

I asked this-

"""""If they aren't killing us off but the vaccine is killing us off, why are they still pushing how safe it is?

Why do they want to force everyone to take it?

Why are they pushing vaccines that are killing us when there are several meds out there that work?

Have you read any of this thread?"""""

Then you answered with this-

"""""Easy answer that I addressed in my first red highlighted question. MONEY!
Its the same reason that radiation and chemo is pushed for cancer when other drugs work better. Hell, pot works better for cancer for the most part."""""

So are they being killed off or not?

Sorry bud, I don't believe anything you say.

Twist it however you want to, I'm done replying to you in this conversation.

I'm not up for the games.

Ok, you win let's just call them all coincidences.

20230119_042756.jpg

Or we can call it as we see it...

20230119_043305.png

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I saw an autopsy before of a murder victim that was stabbed a bunch of times. They had to pull out blood clots by the handful. Looked like grape jelly. :eek:
Ahh, unfortunately the movie isn't about pulling blood clots out of dead people.

It's about pulling white fibrous clots out of dead people who have only been vaccinated. No one unvaxxed is getting the white fibrous clots pulled out of them.

My uncle had a blood clot from his knee to just about his heart. They used blood thinners to dissolve it.

You don't have to see the whole movie to know they aren't pulling out blood clots. You can just watch the trailer.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Damn bro, I know you don't claim anything but you have gone full blown libtard on your posting.

Not trying to offend liberals, I don't believe all libs are tards.

I really should thank you for this post. You have proven to me that the red flags I was seeing and bullshit detector going off was for good reason, with the first snowflake paragraph.

View attachment 13578

Here is the first paragraph, your GRANDIOSE SPEECH about respect for the dead.

Am I just pissing on their grave?

Really? Lol

I didn't realize you were so sensitive, you didn't give two shits on post #220.

You do realize this is a classic libtard play, right? --

On page 19 post #220, you said this about the dead-

"""""I mean, I am not getting shit but I also give zero fucks if someone else gets the shot and dies from it...or doesn't.

There is enough info out there for people to make a choice. If they choose to get a shot that may kill them(or not), they get what they get.

Ivan Drago said it best, "if he dies, he dies". """""

So which is it dude? ZERO FUCKS or one word: RESPECT???

How in the world do you expect anyone to take you seriously??

If it looks and smells like shit...

---

This next one you said you didn't open the links, now being called out for it you post this. You should always stick to the same story if you want anyone to believe what you are saying--

------

Bullshit on yanking anyone's chain. When I said you were playing games, I didn't mean you pulling my chain, it was about you making that shit up.

You started this off complaining about seeing too many dead people, I kept posting so you came up with a plan to make it easy for me.

Ya, that was you being as serious as a Karen/libtard can be when they aren't getting what they want.

You had long ass posts dude, you aren't fooling anyone--

Here on page 21 post #243 you said this--

Where we disagree is how the vaccine is just killing all of these people and the world governments are using it to kill off people.

And this-

Anyway, I don't believe that the vaccine was created to kill people or make people sick. Whether it is doing it or not, I don't believe that it is intentional. I do believe that Covid was created for that purpose. I believe and most reports allude to governments knowing about Wuhan and what was being done there and they did nothing to shut it down.

You weren't pulling anyone's chain dude. We were having a serious conversation.

Your posting inconsistencies show you say what you need to at the time. Same as your "chain pulling" claim.

-----

Yes sir, they make it up as they go along. Just like what you have done in this thread.

Tell me about those dead people again.

I didn't quite understand your two totally different answers.

Fuck em or respect em???

---

How in the world can you believe the side effects are real but not the deaths???

Silly dude, if there is no smoking syringe for deaths, there is no smoking syringe for the sides.

Starting to get it yet?

Probably not.

It's like believing in the easter bunny but not santa clause.

This is from page 15 posts #172 & #176.

I asked this-

"""""If they aren't killing us off but the vaccine is killing us off, why are they still pushing how safe it is?

Why do they want to force everyone to take it?

Why are they pushing vaccines that are killing us when there are several meds out there that work?

Have you read any of this thread?"""""

Then you answered with this-

"""""Easy answer that I addressed in my first red highlighted question. MONEY!
Its the same reason that radiation and chemo is pushed for cancer when other drugs work better. Hell, pot works better for cancer for the most part."""""

So are they being killed off or not?

Sorry bud, I don't believe anything you say.

Twist it however you want to, I'm done replying to you in this conversation.

I'm not up for the games.

Ok, you win let's just call them all coincidences.

View attachment 13575

Or we can call it as we see it...

View attachment 13576
Look at your feelings just melting here. This is far too easy. Seriously laughing at your feelings. I feel like I am chatting with a child. Midlife Crisis? Nice memes btw. I won't even read all your carefully placed comedy....

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Stay alive, Jessica Hyde.

Check out the series on Amazon Prime, "Utopia."

The British version is better, IMO. But both are worth watching. The American version didn't get past season 1 due to the eerie similarity to the covid plandemic and the subsequent (although limited in reach) outrage.

It looks like a playbook, a guide that was used, but it's really just "them" telling us what they are/were going to do.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Reactions: HDH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic