Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lifter6973 intro maybe 2nd time?

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I can't remember if I did an intro or not before. I was a regular over at ugbb but I think its better to let the current situation with @RIR0 and bigdrunkliarguy work itself out and just sit back and watch them hang themselves.

I heard this board will not put up with their shit.

Anyway enough of that nonsense. For those that don't already know me, Im in my 40s, 5'10.5 and just under 250 atm.

I mainly train for strength maintenance but I do work in some strength programs several times a year to up the pounds of the weights I push. Im not hardcore but Im no noob either. Im just a gym rat and Im here for the community and the brotherood.

I originally started on the boards in the late 90s with several breaks here and there. Thanks for having me and I hope to add some knowledge and soak up some knowledge at this joint.

PS- Those that do know me, know that yeah, I can be a bit unhinged sometimes. This is not news. I am pretty reasonable but if someone comes at me, I come right back. I am working at being better at that.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
If I remember right, you are pretty jacked, right?
I’m feeling like a fatty right now. Lol! 5’9” 240 not sliced & diced but I’m pretty happy with how I look for an old guy. I’ve been dieting so not 240 at the moment.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
If I could give you one piece of advice is that it seems you try to handle problems too directly. Learn the more subtle methods that are more difficult to attribute to any action whatsoever. The mentor I had on these boards taught me some of those methods very early on. They work in real life. I only have problems when I try to attack the problem directly. When I use other methods the target has no clue where his/her problems are coming from and every time they try to make sense of them it proves futile.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic