Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Things that make you say WTF!

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I was just reading that the initial cost would be $225 billion dollars. That's not including ongoing costs or any of the cost what they're talking about paying off all their debt student loans, houses, cars, credit cards, drug dealer debt, whatever else they are going to pay for.

San Francisco will implode if they do that anybody with any sense will leave.

I've lived in a lot of places around this country. There are three places that I have never visited and I never will and that's washington, Oregon, and California. There is absolutely nothing there that I need to see but I can't look at from here and know that I've never want to live there.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
They hand out checks like that that money is going to be spent in 2 seconds and then they're going to want more and we're probably going to end up giving it to them.

What happened to just getting out and busting your ass and earning your own way? Yes I agree there's probably some systemic racism but there are also millions of very successful black people sorry people of color that didn't let the color of their skin dictate what they can and can't do. I work my butt off every single day and I struggle I don't blame that on anybody else. It's just life. When you sit on your butt and you do nothing except hold your hand out and wait for somebody to put money in it you're causing your own worthless pathetic life to go nowhere.

Yes I know the Dems are doing this for votes but what baffles me is how do they think this is all going to turn out? Our country is already in such debt inflation is outrageous just adding stuff like this to the fire nobody's going to be able to afford anything in 5 million dollars will mean nothing.

Ugh!! I hate this crap
Busting your ass for a living? What's that?
Seems like most just want to sit on their ass and collect a government check now and days.
My brother in law was able to buy a $375,000 house not working because he has 5 kids and was collecting more in child tax credits than going to work.
He was proud of the fact too.
I've had to bite my tongue at family gatherings because I wanted to tell him exactly what i thought about it.
Same guy that let his 5 year son decide he wanted to be a girl. Who now has legally changed the kids name and giving him hormone treatments .
The world sure has changed and I just dont get it. Guess I'm just an old fart stuck in his ways.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You know someone will fraudulently get a payout.. or ten. They won't verify for fear of being called racist.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You know someone will fraudulently get a payout.. or ten. They won't verify for fear of being called racist.
That's already happened. Right now, California is in trouble for all the unemployment money and checks they sent out over Covid. I mean, they were sending them to prisoners, of all people, lol. If it comes to gaining or saving votes for future elections, they will most definitely gamble in giving reparations to black folk, whether legally or fraudulently. The dumbest crap happens here, and all the rest of the liberal ran cities and states.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've lived in a lot of places around this country. There are three places that I have never visited and I never will and that's washington, Oregon, and California. There is absolutely nothing there that I need to see but I can't look at from here and know that I've never want to live there.

There are really cool areas in all 3 states if you ever choose to "visit." Hence...visit and not live. A large demographic of people in Oregon and Washington are actually not liberals....they just get outshined from the electoral voting system since the majority falls within their major/larger cities....ie, Portland, etc. A large portion of Oregon was begging to break off and become part of Idaho:) It's the same with Washington from what i've seen....most people outside of Seattle and larger cities are not really voting democrat. California is such a large state, but the major cities like LA/SF/Sacramento all vote democrat, which is how they get all the electoral votes.

Not trying to change your mind, just pointing out that there are big pockets in all 3 states that are pretty badass....beach areas, Sierra Nevadas, some cities, mountain ranges in Oregon and Washington (PNW), etc.

Oh and women!!! LOL

And food:)

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
It makes perfectly sense.
All the slaves should ask slave owners to pay them for the labor.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Ugh….Yeah this is a WTF article. If you look back at history, there is tons and tons of stuff every country and empire did that screwed up many lives of various ethnicities. I understand that some people are looking at it now saying, well let’s make it right. Well, I don’t have all the answers, but I know this is dumb because throwing money doesn’t fix anything.

What’s next, is Texas supposed to compensate individuals affected after the Spanish American war and when we took that land from Mexico….

And I agree, the west coast has some awesome places, amazing food, and hot women. Besides the major cities, everywhere else you actually go are very conservative. I go to an annual farm to fork dinner in CA in the foothills, it’s all locals and they are all very conservative and hate how the big cities impact them.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I find it hard to believe these people will get that. It's the same when FJB was saying the border jumpers were going to get 400+k. I dont see it happening.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't believe it would happen.

Besides appeasing the dumbasses that think they are getting it, it keeps the country pissed off at each other.

It also takes some focus off all the murdering and plans to take over the country/world and turn it into an authoritarian view.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic