Rolanalon
What's New?

Died Suddenly

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Real talk: @HDH

1) Your links are 99% opinionated and this is why I don't bother with them.

2) I have been yanking your chain this whole time to get a reaction. Mostly because I like to see how far someone will go before they get mad that someone disagrees. You got frustrated but you did keep it civil. I can respect that. Hopefully no hard feelings.

3) I have no doubt that this vaccine is unsafe. It has been shown by multiple studies to cause "severe adverse" events.

I am going to give you a link to someone that is going to give you some of the most unbiased medical data that you will find out there. If you click the highlighted links, you will thank me later. Trust me, if you want data based material about your cause, you will find it here.

Dr. John Campbell is a retired nurse currently working in A and E with a demonstrated history in Nurse Education. Skilled in practical Nursing, Healthcare, Nursing Research, and Health and Educational research. Strong healthcare services professional with two higher degrees and several teaching qualifications. Research record focused in teaching bioscience in national and international nurse education. IMO, you won't find a more honest, data based discussion than what this man gives. Even when he gets it wrong based on his data, he quickly points it out with new data like in this VIDEO for instance, where new data pointed to COVID being lab made versus naturally occurring.

This VIDEO discusses actual fact based data based on actual controlled vaccine trial data. This isn't some horse shit journalism nonsense from a propaganda site. This is an actual medical professional with decades of medical service from being a nurse to having his own medical teaching seminar business. Here you will not only hear opinion, in fact, you won't hear much opinion at all. You will see data and information from actual medical research being broken down in layman's terms. Everything that he talks about is linked in the video link.

In this VIDEO, Dr. Campbell has a discussion with Professor Robert Clancy a clinical immunologist who is a professor of pathology and a consultant physician in Australia. regarding mRNA vaccines and what is wrong with them vs others.

Again, apologies if you got frustrated but we do agree on the vaccine.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The truth is out there and can't be suppressed forever. One of the greatest crimes is them banning information on everything related to help beat covid-19 from vitamins supplements antivirals etc. I remember NAC being banned for a while. They have the knowledge and technology for antiviral meds that inhibit replication and many other established compounds that work.
Early on in this biological war one doctor in the Philippines was effectively treating covid with Tamiflu and an HIV antiviral and got removed real quick. We have come along way from the days of AZT and the FDA actually trying to save lives.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Cool, I like real talk.

This whole thing started because you were tired of me posting dead people every day then argued people weren't dying.

Isn't that shit ironic :oops:

Personally, I think you just got more than you bargained for when you started complaining about all the dead people that aren't dying ;)

1) Your links are 99% opinionated and this is why I don't bother with them.

How would you know what's in the inks if you don't open them?

If you would have read them you wouldn't have called me out on fake news when it was 100% real, live on video.

And, I call your 99% guess bullshit too. You didn't even look at them dude.

2) I have been yanking your chain this whole time to get a reaction. Mostly because I like to see how far someone will go before they get mad that someone disagrees. You got frustrated but you did keep it civil. I can respect that. Hopefully no hard feelings.

Well, more bullshit.

Dude, your responses have been way to long and thought out to be pulling someone else's chain.

Go tell that to an idiot.

3) I have no doubt that this vaccine is unsafe. It has been shown by multiple studies to cause "severe adverse" events.

Adverse affects have never been the the debate here, it's been deaths.

I am going to give you a link to someone that is going to give you some of the most unbiased medical data that you will find out there. If you click the highlighted links, you will thank me later. Trust me, if you want data based material about your cause, you will find it here.

Dr. John Campbell is a retired nurse currently working in A and E with a demonstrated history in Nurse Education. Skilled in practical Nursing, Healthcare, Nursing Research, and Health and Educational research. Strong healthcare services professional with two higher degrees and several teaching qualifications. Research record focused in teaching bioscience in national and international nurse education. IMO, you won't find a more honest, data based discussion than what this man gives. Even when he gets it wrong based on his data, he quickly points it out with new data like in this VIDEO for instance, where new data pointed to COVID being lab made versus naturally occurring.

This VIDEO discusses actual fact based data based on actual controlled vaccine trial data. This isn't some horse shit journalism nonsense from a propaganda site. This is an actual medical professional with decades of medical service from being a nurse to having his own medical teaching seminar business. Here you will not only hear opinion, in fact, you won't hear much opinion at all. You will see data and information from actual medical research being broken down in layman's terms. Everything that he talks about is linked in the video link.

In this VIDEO, Dr. Campbell has a discussion with Professor Robert Clancy a clinical immunologist who is a professor of pathology and a consultant physician in Australia. regarding mRNA vaccines and what is wrong with them vs others.

Again, apologies if you got frustrated but we do agree on the vaccine.

You really expect me to look at your links and think I'm going to thank you for it? Dude, you are seriously full of yourself.

Has this thread turned into a comedy?

You haven't looked at any of my links. You also say you were pushing me to see how much I could take. But apologies if I got frustrated about something you were trying to do intentionally?

Sorry dude, if I want to play games with someone I'll get back in a relationship with a crazy lib chick.

I don't really care what you respond.

Not looking to be enemies here but certainly not looking to conversate anymore with you about this.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The truth is out there and can't be suppressed forever. One of the greatest crimes is them banning information on everything related to help beat covid-19 from vitamins supplements antivirals etc. I remember NAC being banned for a while. They have the knowledge and technology for antiviral meds that inhibit replication and many other established compounds that work.
Early on in this biological war one doctor in the Philippines was effectively treating covid with Tamiflu and an HIV antiviral and got removed real quick. We have come along way from the days of AZT and the FDA actually trying to save lives.
Dr Zelenko was the first American doctor to start treating his patients with HCQ.

He was actually the one that contacted the White House and told Trump about it.

There never had to be a vaccine. There has been a study on chloroquine stopping COVID at one of fauci's sites for about 10 years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic