Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Lowest Dose Tren Ace Run

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I built a tolerance to it get horrible sick want to cough taste like acetone in my throat the dreaded tren cough is the ester gaurenteefuckinteed
Again, individually dependent. I have never once had tren cough.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I’d done it for 14 plus years laughed about it then wham

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I don't doubt it sucks. I doubt anyone is immune to it happening, but I assumed it would have happened after probably 250+ tren injections. One thing I think helps, is I never inject tren by itself. I always mix my tren and test and pin together.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Since I stopped blasting, I can run 150-200/week for 4-6 weeks and get great gains before the summer. Pretty much the only compound I run these days - otherwise it’s TRT.

Although I do have some anavar on me at all times for a quick boost.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Since I stopped blasting, I can run 150-200/week for 4-6 weeks and get great gains before the summer. Pretty much the only compound I run these days - otherwise it’s TRT.

Although I do have some anavar on me at all times for a quick boost.
Of Ace?

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
I cruised on 300-500mg Tren Base with Test E.

Just an increased libido and kept body fat off (kept my abs eating donuts or cake and popsicles every night).

Speaking of, I need to get back on cardio lol

Note: pinned the tren base 1x a week (hormones persist longer than all the broscience likes to suggest)

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
I don't doubt it sucks. I doubt anyone is immune to it happening, but I assumed it would have happened after probably 250+ tren injections. One thing I think helps, is I never inject tren by itself. I always mix my tren and test and pin together.
It's individual due to "tren cough" being a pulmonary oil microembolism. It has to hit the bloodstream to cause it.

Ergo, not everyone gets the "cough" and it's not guaranteed to happen every time.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I cruised on 300-500mg Tren Base with Test E.

Just an increased libido and kept body fat off (kept my abs eating donuts or cake and popsicles every night).

Speaking of, I need to get back on cardio lol

Note: pinned the tren base 1x a week (hormones persist longer than all the broscience likes to suggest)
The no ester tren is pretty good stuff if you can find it not dissolved in a super solvent. I was given a bottle, but it was in guaiacol. I cannot believe I even finished the bottle. You would have to inject it in a body part you were not using that day, because it pretty much rendered it useless for a bit.

bybon

bybon

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2011
The no ester tren is pretty good stuff if you can find it not dissolved in a super solvent. I was given a bottle, but it was in guaiacol. I cannot believe I even finished the bottle. You would have to inject it in a body part you were not using that day, because it pretty much rendered it useless for a bit.
Luckily I only rarely get PIP from the tren base. I have the BEST chef lol

Technically I don't even do a blast. I haven't stopped the tren base in 1.5 years.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Luckily I only rarely get PIP from the tren base. I have the BEST chef lol

Technically I don't even do a blast. I haven't stopped the tren base in 1.5 years.
I am a parabolon/tren hex fan. For me, nothing hits better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic