Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Chris Craft aka @C3muscle

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Been following this guy for a while. Just a cool Kat that likes to lift big weight. No coaching, no hype , just a man lifting heavy shit and having fun. He doesn't have a big following but I enjoy watching his videos. Thought that I would share his you tube for those who like to watch. C3muscle

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Like the K*I*S*S method. Used to be a SHWT PL champ b4 Kaz who only did the Big 3 and ab rollers in his training ... BigTex would remember his name better than I am.

2nd half of that sigline was popularized by Tyson btw, not sure if he invented it, however.

Good to see you here, BSP.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Very nice! The guy also works his calves!! LOL

It always creeps me out when a big lifter wants a spot. I'm like, you know, if you can't make this lift, what makes you think I'm going to be of any meaningful assistance?

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Very nice! The guy also works his calves!! LOL

It always creeps me out when a big lifter wants a spot. I'm like, you know, if you can't make this lift, what makes you think I'm going to be of any meaningful assistance?
If you scroll through his videos, you can see that he is definitely a leg guy lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
There is a guy like that at my gym. He comes in and puts up big numbers. Doesn't compete, doesn't film it, lifts alone, etc... he just likes to lift. Whenever he is doing bench or incline, I always offer to spot him. I tell him, I know you can lift it, but I am there just in case something goes wrong. I think the last time I spotted him, he hit 495x4 on incline.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
There is a guy like that at my gym. He comes in and puts up big numbers. Doesn't compete, doesn't film it, lifts alone, etc... he just likes to lift. Whenever he is doing bench or incline, I always offer to spot him. I tell him, I know you can lift it, but I am there just in case something goes wrong. I think the last time I spotted him, he hit 495x4 on incline.
Just a genuine love for lifting heavy things.

I have always been that guy. I think that over the past 30+ years, I have competed 3x(I think) in powerlifting over 20 years ago and I did 1 bodybuilding show.

The powerlifting meets that I entered was because I had friends that were going and I did it because I was going to be there anyway. Didn't even train differently.
The bodybuilding show that I did was because I let a few buddies talk me into it. Hated every minute of the bodybuilding diet horseshit though. Felt anorexic lol

Had to take several months off after my umbilical hernia surgery and almost got divorced because I was miserable.

I don't know what I am going to do after I die and can't lift anymore.:(

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022

I like those kinda guys, keep to them selves obviously know what there doing.

Puts up big numbers.

Don’t bother anyone. Like the old days.

Now I gotta watch for these damn kids filming themselves or flexing taking selfies ridiculous, why can they just lift.

Times have most definitely changed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Old Gents and Old Values ... there's a lot to be said for small, private, invite-only Gyms.

"Check Your Phone At The Door" sign when you enter.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Just a genuine love for lifting heavy things.

I have always been that guy. I think that over the past 30+ years, I have competed 3x(I think) in powerlifting over 20 years ago and I did 1 bodybuilding show.

The powerlifting meets that I entered was because I had friends that were going and I did it because I was going to be there anyway. Didn't even train differently.
The bodybuilding show that I did was because I let a few buddies talk me into it. Hated every minute of the bodybuilding diet horseshit though. Felt anorexic lol

Had to take several months off after my umbilical hernia surgery and almost got divorced because I was miserable.

I don't know what I am going to do after I die and can't lift anymore.:(
Same here brother. A couple powerlifting meets, because it was unit vs. unit or service vs. service thing. I haven't done a bodybuilding show. I want to, just to say I did it, but then I don't for pretty much the same reason. I cannot lift the same amount of weight when I am anorexic. Haha.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Damn. That guy's quads are fuuking massive. I can't ever do anything heavy. I use to but after 2 back surgeries I do lift heavy anymore just to look good and stay fit.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
A quick set of paused squats with 500lbs. Man, how does this dude not have more followers?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic