Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Milligrams per shot

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I get sick of shots. TRT no problem. I like to just use T prop and do it subQ mwf 50 mg each. Bumping things up a bit to 500 mg/w... it's sort of a catch 22 whether to just do it all in one go or split it. I don't really like to hit delts these days and would rather just hit the glutes. I've been hitting it every 5-7 days lately. So each cheek gets 10-14 days between if I just stick to them at 1 go/week. Tomorrow I'll do 200 primo and 200 Test C. Probably by Sunday night I'll have a little oily skin which will last 3-4 days. Splitting it up that happens less. other stuff that runs into more estrogen conversion has more sides like water retention and a little lethargy. So catch 22. So you guys, when at the edge around 400-600 mg total do you go 1 or 2 shots over the week?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Depends on what I am using. Shorter ester, low milligrams I usually do 3-4 shots a week IM or every day sub-q. Longer ester, higher milligrams 2-3 shots a week. TRT is once a week. I never do more than 1.5 ml per shot anymore. Rotate between delts, pecs and quads. I hate delts, because mine like to seep. Pecs are awesome and quads are just tried and true.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Depends on what I am using. Shorter ester, low milligrams I usually do 3-4 shots a week IM or every day sub-q. Longer ester, higher milligrams 2-3 shots a week. TRT is once a week. I never do more than 1.5 ml per shot anymore. Rotate between delts, pecs and quads. I hate delts, because mine like to seep. Pecs are awesome and quads are just tried and true.
I do pretty much the same thing except no sub q & I’ll go up to 2 cc’s in one injection.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
less frequency always just works out best for me schedule wise, and if it is full 3cc injections then it is what it is, but after so many years less shots just is what fits me best.
Blood levels and sides are just part of the game, if I stretch it out to a week, so I TRY for every 5 days but usually don't get it exactly.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
TRT for me is 250mg (one shot) of Test U every 10 days. I rotate between glutes and delts. If I'm on a blast (2 compounds at 500+ normally) I'll do one compound in the delts the other in the glutes for a total of 4 shots per week or 2ml in the glutes. twice per week. Problem is I haven't found any gear in the last couple of years that isn't painful as fuck other than the Test U.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Both of the compounds that you are using are a medium ester you need to do two injections of them a week honestly to have the best stable blood levels otherwise you're going to be going on a roller coaster your whole cycle. The half-life of both of those compounds is only 7 to 8 days I would do like a Monday Thursday protocol. Or just do it every 4 days and just do that for however long you want to do the cycle. But if that's all you're doing then I would do all of it at once.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I could never comfortable do quads other than with EQ.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
I get sick of shots. TRT no problem. I like to just use T prop and do it subQ mwf 50 mg each. Bumping things up a bit to 500 mg/w... it's sort of a catch 22 whether to just do it all in one go or split it. I don't really like to hit delts these days and would rather just hit the glutes. I've been hitting it every 5-7 days lately. So each cheek gets 10-14 days between if I just stick to them at 1 go/week. Tomorrow I'll do 200 primo and 200 Test C. Probably by Sunday night I'll have a little oily skin which will last 3-4 days. Splitting it up that happens less. other stuff that runs into more estrogen conversion has more sides like water retention and a little lethargy. So catch 22. So you guys, when at the edge around 400-600 mg total do you go 1 or 2 shots over the week?
You are pinning .50ml on a cc/1ml jabby?

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
The issue with tes is the fucken hair growth. I have to continuously buzz the hair off. The hair grows in my back and chest.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Triceps and delts are my go to for 2mls and under. I use glutes for 3mls and up.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Glad you posted this. I just started hitting sub q again because I keep missing shots. Been on 3 cc a week 1 ml eod and just tired of it. Sub q I feel better now that I started back. I hit .2cc every other day. That is usually 50 mg test mix. Problem is the lumps are painful which surprises me since I used a tiny 27 g 5/8 needle. I hit lower abs upper glutes and upper thighs but since they are pain full rotation is Hard.
Pecs lats and obliques aren't an option.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic