Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

WTF is with People? Man Throws his PB over Razer Wire Fence, Abandons It

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
People like this never change. They are only kept in line by fear of having their ass severely beaten, preferably causing a memorable disfigurement.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I used to be a dog catcher back in college for a little bit. Many people see animals as just things and not a living being.

This dog probably chewed up his xbox or simply he was moving and could not take the dog.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Should be shot, what a fucker.

We have a pit mix.
Came home from the club on a Sunday.
Something ran across the Uber when we got to the house.
We live in a cul-de-sac. I got out the car and out of the dark she runs up and jumps at me.
Scared the piss out of me for a second but she is super sweet.
Thought it was lost so we took it in. Didnt get along with our AB so we kept them a part.
Tried to find the owner but no luck so we figured out it was dumped in our hood.
No shelter would take her that wasnt a kill shelter so after awhile she just became a part of the family.

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I seen this on IG I scrolled up right before this asshole did it. I couldn’t watch.

People are disgusting and disappointing.
I personally can’t wrap my mind around this, how someone could do this. I believe there is a special place in hell for people like this. Hopefully Karma comes around hard and fast and takes care of this pile of shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I made the mistake of watching the video. They make a place with razor wire around it just like that cell tower for people like this. Here's my idea. You give the fuuk 1 week in a real jail and while he's marched in, they play that video; then every hour on the hour.

Worst part was how the poor dog went to the gate and wanted to go with him. Oh fuuk.... I'm pissed off now really fuukin bad.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
The video had a graphic disclaimer. I didn't see anything graphic.
Pits are tough dogs. Throwing it over the fence didn't hurt it physically but mentally it can understand what it did to be abandoned by the only person it loves.

The problem I have is that the guy looked like a gamer who was picked on his whole life, probably beat up by his peers, never loved and raped by his father(hopefully). Anyway, the POS threw the only thing that ever loved him over a fence and left it in the middle of nowhere.

I hope that the next person that loves him is a 300lb lifer in prison that expresses his love to him analy for the next 5-10 years.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Shove a pipe up his Arse, slide razor wire in, and then pull the pipe out from around the wire... Let him figure out how to remove it.

People are sick!! We have rescued over 30 pitties. We even took one of Michael Vick's dogs when that all went down. He was the best damn dog.

ugh!!!!!!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I can't add anything that others above didn't already mention....except maybe it would be cool to have some of our military personnel here at the site to take this POS out to the woods and do some bad things to this him....like long suffering type of stuff. I could watch that.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I can't add anything that others above didn't already mention....except maybe it would be cool to have some of our military personnel here at the site to take this POS out to the woods and do some bad things to this him....like long suffering type of stuff. I could watch that.

That needs to be happening for so many other things. I'm genuinely surprised at the things that go on and even the worst of the people involved just keep getting away with it in plain sight.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic