Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Any personal experience with these HGH brands

B

Bazza

Jan 1, 2023
Hello friends,

I am busy finalizing a rigorous 12 month GH cycle mixed with s blend of test cyp and deca. GH Brands I have access to are below.

Anyone have personal experience with any of these and were the results what you expected?

I'm leaning towards the VMED platinum however is rather pricey. The KEIFEI 140iu and Oxygen are 2nd and 3rd options respectively.

Would love to hear opinions and any advice on above and below. Thanks in advance.

EU Pharmaceuticals: EUtropin 191 amino acid chain - 100iu

Ipharma: HGH 191 amino acid chain - 100iu

Oxygen labs: HGH 191 AA - 200iu

UPA: Somatropin - 100iu

VMED: HGH platinum + 191 amino acid chain 99% +additives - 100iu

VMED: HGH silver 191 amino acid chain 95% - 100iu

VMED: HGH bronze 191 amino acid chain 90% - 100iu

KEIFEI: Keigeitropin 191 amino acid chain -140iu

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Honestly with UG labs you cannot go off of someone else's experience. Labs are always ordering the cheapest GH they can and it comes from different sources batch to batch. The way it is shipped and stored also affects the quality.
Alot of UG labs with say it's Human Grade, it's not. Some labs even get the GH not yet bottled and bottle it themselves.
Their are to many variables in the GH game. Best way is to test it your self through a third party. Or go got a blood test and follow the pre-test protocol. And still your next batch could be of a different quality even those it's from the same UG.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I do not. If you can get Norditropin pens, get them. You spend a little more, but it is worth it.

B

Bazza

Jan 1, 2023
Honestly with UG labs you cannot go off of someone else's experience. Labs are always ordering the cheapest GH they can and it comes from different sources batch to batch. The way it is shipped and stored also affects the quality.
Alot of UG labs with say it's Human Grade, it's not. Some labs even get the GH not yet bottled and bottle it themselves.
Their are to many variables in the GH game. Best way is to test it your self through a third party. Or go got a blood test and follow the pre-test protocol. And still your next batch could be of a different quality even those it's from the same UG.
Thanks for the feedback and advice

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I do not. If you can get Norditropin pens, get them. You spend a little more, but it is worth it.

I agree I am having a hard time finding them atm…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic