Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Ouch that’s gonna hurt

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Pretty crazy that people would think you can get this way naturally lol. I guess some freak of nature with a mystatin deficiency could. But one one is going to look this way naturally.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I remembered reading magazines 20+ years ago when all these bodybuilders are talking about how natural they are. I was like, there is no way you can ever get there naturally! It’s all marketing and how they spin it. It doesn’t matter if there could be micro level of truth in it, they publish it to sell the brand.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
I remembered reading magazines 20+ years ago when all these bodybuilders are talking about how natural they are. I was like, there is no way you can ever get there naturally! It’s all marketing and how they spin it. It doesn’t matter if there could be micro level of truth in it, they publish it to sell the brand.
Yep. And then they are coming out now saying they barely used any gear at all back then. They maybe used less than the guys now BUT they were still using some big doses I bet.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Prior to his confession, Johnson was called out by another YouTuber called More Plates More Dates, who published an hour-long video exposing the influencer’s use of steroids, costing him $12,000 per month.

WTF was he taking......."Allegedly Using $12K Worth Of Human Growth Hormones Per Month"

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
Prior to his confession, Johnson was called out by another YouTuber called More Plates More Dates, who published an hour-long video exposing the influencer’s use of steroids, costing him $12,000 per month.

WTF was he taking.......
Dang!!! That is a crazy amount of gear he must be using a lot of human growth hormone or something that's the only reason I would think it would get that expensive but still that's just excessive that's like beyond pro level. Considering a regular 10 mL bottle of deca or test is anywhere from 45 to $65 each just do the math that's insane how much you spending how much gear is he injecting?!!!

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Dang!!! That is a crazy amount of gear he must be using a lot of human growth hormone or something that's the only reason I would think it would get that expensive but still that's just excessive that's like beyond pro level. Considering a regular 10 mL bottle of deca or test is anywhere from 45 to $65 each just do the math that's insane how much you spending how much gear is he injecting?!!!
He isn't actually using much gear at all. TRT test levels but his growth hormone use is massive and is obviously very underdosed or complete bunk.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
the davos army was sent. He's taking dbol i heard.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
He isn't actually using much gear at all. TRT test levels but his growth hormone use is massive and is obviously very underdosed or complete bunk.
He should just up his gear and go for a lower dose of GH. And he would get the same results for way less money. He could use 1.5 grams of varies gear a week and 10IUs of decent GH and get the same results and be spending wayyyyyyy less a month.

What he is not realizing that a lot of the other bodybuilders are realizing nowadays after some of you have been dying is that human growth hormone does not differentiate between muscle cells and regular cells so literally every cell in your body grows that's why these people have huge hearts huge livers huge guts all that stuff. When in reality 10 to 12 units of human growth hormone a day for 6 months of decent quality stuff will give you the same results as these huge amounts that people are taking it just takes longer to get the results and it has less side effects than megadosing like these other people do.

bigsquat82

bigsquat82

Dec 30, 2022
I would love to see this guy's blood work and see how jacked up it is these people that start making so much money off of this stuff just don't care what it does to their body in the long run.
More isn't always better you can achieve great results just with more time you just got to be patient. And you can still take quite a bit of gear and not have bad side effects as long as you keep an eye on your blood work which you got to be consistent with.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic