Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Greetings Folks I been wondering where every one went.

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
Same ol crazy Yano , no worries there.

As UGBB continues to eat itself alive member by member I finally took the time out to figure out and pay attention to where everyone has been disappearing to.

Howdy.
Hey Yano what's up... I'm not sure what's going on at UGBB. Place got very odd.
Then it wouldn't load for me or let me login, so I gave up.

Good forums are going by the way of the dinosaur. Only a couple are left. This apepars to be one of them.
I couldnt remember my old acct from a decade or so ago, so I re-registered. Good to see some familiar faces. (Avatars)...

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Hey man , good to see ya. There are a lot of familiar faces here , it's a nice place.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Same ol crazy Yano , no worries there.

As UGBB continues to eat itself alive member by member I finally took the time out to figure out and pay attention to where everyone has been disappearing to.

Howdy.
Yup im also making the change over... Not a transition bahaha

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Yeah UGBB has been going downhill. It's to the point that making fun of someone with mental health issues is fashionable over there. Getting pretty ridiculous how some people treat others. I have an issue when people choose to make fun of others for a situation outside of their control. Doesn't look like anything is going to be done. Welcome to TID!

Slic.
I've always tried to make sure everyone played nice with each other in the sandbox. Still, there's always one or two that seem to insist on kicking sand on others.

As a 5'-10" 116 lb Freshman in H.S. I got my share of being picked on. Now that I have a chance to prevent that, I do my best to see it doesn't happen on my watch. Trouble is, I'm one man.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Yeah its turning into a nightmare and a bunch of adolescence teens just finding out their yogurt squirters work and there is a single hair on each of their chests… i may have to move to the den….

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm not on commission ... but you should consider that ..........
Smokey Robinson ............. "I second that emotion"

(I live on youtube)

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
I'm not on commission ... but you should consider that ..........
Smokey Robinson ............. "I second that emotion"

(I live on youtube)
Hahaha i think i just might! Less children here

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic