Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Freak's Training Log

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’m glad your labs came back good brother. Hopefully you can get the creatinine down. Did you have lipids ran as well?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I’m glad your labs came back good brother. Hopefully you can get the creatinine down. Did you have lipids ran as well?
I did. Lipids are never a problem. I can eat just about anything and take everything and they are always good. Genetically, I got lucky on that one.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I did. Lipids are never a problem. I can eat just about anything and take everything and they are always good. Genetically, I got lucky on that one.

Bro that’s great. Congrats on that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
What brand of astragalus have u been using?
Swanson. I have used it for a couple years and it usually keeps me in the 1.3x range. I could also just increase the dose. I was just reading some studies that showed the optimal dose for reducing creatinine is 3 grams a day. I have been taking 1.5 grams a day.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Well, my testosterone results came back finally, total test 729. I went off TRT 1 November as part of my health cleanout and I ran HCG for 3 weeks post TRT at 500 iu 3x a week. Not really as a PCT, more just to get my nuts back. I did not run any AI's, as I didn't want my recovery to be too great, plus I hate AI's. I was actually hoping my total test would come back low, so the doctor would up my script and I could bank test, so I didn't have to buy any when I run cycles. No such luck. I did the same thing last year and my test came back about the same, so it is safe to say my body still recovers well despite being on TRT for a couple years. One thing I can tell you, is when you go on a blast cycle after doing this it is amazing. It is almost like a first cycle all over again. Looking forward to the start of the year.

V-grip pull downs (4) feeder sets, 230 lbs x 11/180 lbs x 8 (Back off set)
Incline dumbbell press (4) feeder sets, 120 lbs x 14/90 lbs x 20 (Back off set)
Decline dumbbell fly (2) feeder sets, 80 lbs x 12
Band chest stretch 60 seconds
Various cable raises (6) warm up sets
TKO shoulder press (3) feeder sets, (4) 25's x 15/(3) 25's x 7/(2) 25's x 8 (Drop set)
Chest support dumbbell rows (3) feeder sets, 100 lbs x 8/70 lbs x 8 (Back off set. 4 count hold at the top.)
Hanging pull up stretch 60 seconds
Hanging lat stretch 60 seconds
Band cross body shoulder stretch 60 seconds
Hand cuff stretch 60 seconds

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
with the elevated creatine levels, do you ever get gout like pain in the feet or ankles?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Swanson. I have used it for a couple years and it usually keeps me in the 1.3x range. I could also just increase the dose. I was just reading some studies that showed the optimal dose for reducing creatinine is 3 grams a day. I have been taking 1.5 grams a day.
Yeah, I think Swanson is a great brand. I would just take more. At least till bottle is out. I was only taking 1 gram twice a day. Idk if splitting the dose helped but maybe spreading it out could help. You’re probably already doing that though aren’t you? Now that I’m on a blast I increased it to 1.5gm twice a day. I read/ heard same as u recently that u want to take 3gms.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Well, my testosterone results came back finally, total test 729. I went off TRT 1 November as part of my health cleanout and I ran HCG for 3 weeks post TRT at 500 iu 3x a week. Not really as a PCT, more just to get my nuts back. I did not run any AI's, as I didn't want my recovery to be too great, plus I hate AI's. I was actually hoping my total test would come back low, so the doctor would up my script and I could bank test, so I didn't have to buy any when I run cycles. No such luck. I did the same thing last year and my test came back about the same, so it is safe to say my body still recovers well despite being on TRT for a couple years. One thing I can tell you, is when you go on a blast cycle after doing this it is amazing. It is almost like a first cycle all over again. Looking forward to the start of the year.

V-grip pull downs (4) feeder sets, 230 lbs x 11/180 lbs x 8 (Back off set)
Incline dumbbell press (4) feeder sets, 120 lbs x 14/90 lbs x 20 (Back off set)
Decline dumbbell fly (2) feeder sets, 80 lbs x 12
Band chest stretch 60 seconds
Various cable raises (6) warm up sets
TKO shoulder press (3) feeder sets, (4) 25's x 15/(3) 25's x 7/(2) 25's x 8 (Drop set)
Chest support dumbbell rows (3) feeder sets, 100 lbs x 8/70 lbs x 8 (Back off set. 4 count hold at the top.)
Hanging pull up stretch 60 seconds
Hanging lat stretch 60 seconds
Band cross body shoulder stretch 60 seconds
Hand cuff stretch 60 seconds
So u just started using gear a couple years ago? And just trt doses? What was you total test when u got on? I’m asking because I think trt even at same total test as what u would be natural that u grow better. Because instead of the ups and downs with natural levels, on trt it’s a lot more steady at elevated levels. Like I would image maybe keeping a total test of like 500 on trt is probably more equal to double that naturally. Did u add a decent amount of muscle when u went on trt? Cause I know u been training hard a lot longer than U have been on trt. Or did u cycle before going on trt a couple years ago? How long have you been using gear? If u don’t mind me asking. I’m being nosey/curious. Lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
So u just started using gear a couple years ago? And just trt doses? What was you total test when u got on? I’m asking because I think trt even at same total test as what u would be natural that u grow better. Because instead of the ups and downs with natural levels, on trt it’s a lot more steady at elevated levels. Like I would image maybe keeping a total test of like 500 on trt is probably more equal to double that naturally. Did u add a decent amount of muscle when u went on trt? Cause I know u been training hard a lot longer than U have been on trt. Or did u cycle before going on trt a couple years ago? How long have you been using gear? If u don’t mind me asking. I’m being nosey/curious. Lol
Oh no, I have been using for 25 years, averaged a couple short 8-12 week cycles a year. Even did a 6 month cycle when I was young and dumb. I just jumped on TRT I think it was March 2020, so almost 3 years now. There could be something to what you are saying, being on TRT even if total test is the same is a greater benefit, but I don't know. What I do know is 1000 total test is significantly better than 729, so TRT is where it is at. Plus, like you said, I have more control. When I did start TRT there was a massive physiological response. Muscle growth and fat loss was easier.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Oh no, I have been using for 25 years, averaged a couple short 8-12 week cycles a year. Even did a 6 month cycle when I was young and dumb. I just jumped on TRT I think it was March 2020, so almost 3 years now. There could be something to what you are saying, being on TRT even if total test is the same is a greater benefit, but I don't know. What I do know is 1000 total test is significantly better than 729, so TRT is where it is at. Plus, like you said, I have more control. When I did start TRT there was a massive physiological response. Muscle growth and fat loss was easier.
23 years, not 25.

Bodyweight tricep extensions (4) warm up sets
Band side bicep curls (4) warm up sets
Bench dips (3) feeder sets, BW + 215 lbs x 20/BW x 40 (Back off set)
Band tricep stretch 60 seconds
Zottman curls (3) feeder sets, 35 lbs x 21
Drag curls 75 lbs x 25 (Just needed a pump, as Zottman's didn't hit the biceps like a wanted.)
Band bicep stretch 60 seconds

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic