pbtom
What's New?

Eddie Hall and Brian Shaw COSTCO video

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Kind of like the Dusty Hanshaw videos from years back. They were showing a typical week's worth of shopping from Brian Shaw when he was back at his peak in 20-teens, and 450+ pounds. Pretty fun to watch. I have my doubts he ate entirely this clean, but it's fun regardless. I was cracking up at the end when they walked up to the cookies and Shaw explained they were "just in case," foods. When he asked Eddie if they even counted, I started cracking up laughing, haha.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Kind of like the Dusty Hanshaw videos from years back. They were showing a typical week's worth of shopping from Brian Shaw when he was back at his peak in 20-teens, and 450+ pounds. Pretty fun to watch. I have my doubts he ate entirely this clean, but it's fun regardless. I was cracking up at the end when they walked up to the cookies and Shaw explained they were "just in case," foods. When he asked Eddie if they even counted, I started cracking up laughing, haha.

Cool shit man. Thanks for sharing brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I seen that earlier today and thought the extra cheesecake part was hilarious

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I seen that earlier today and thought the extra cheesecake part was hilarious
That Costco cheesecake is sooooooooo good! For the size and price and taste, it can't be beat....unless maybe a homemade one. Yea, it was their very first item to put into the cart too....Hahaha.

Reactions: 5.0
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Those two are a hoot when they get together!
They are both so funny together. They have a lot to work with on the chemistry they both have working together.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haha. Their stuff is funny as hell. If you haven't seen it already you should check out the video they did working legs at Planet Fitness.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Haha. Their stuff is funny as hell. If you haven't seen it already you should check out the video they did working legs at Planet Fitness.
Oh yes! I seen that a week or so ago, LOL!!!! That was fricken hilarious. I'll link it to this thread:D

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
LOL... just throw in 2.5 #s of bacon to add some fat...lol
and thats after 2 4# cheesecakes and the 60 rice Krispie treats a week.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic