ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Maybe try MK-677 (ibutamoren)?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Jrod

Jrod

Jun 30, 2022
Nah, when your out your out. I ran it for 10 years straight and then just one day thought, I am over it. Its great for injury recovery, but not much else as far as I can tell for myself.
I kinda feel the same way as you. Perhaps it did some good internally but I couldn’t see a noticeable difference in taking it. It was from a good supplier who always has decent hgh so I know it was real.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I think if your gonna use GH then stay on it, if your gonna need to keep taking breaks from it for what ever reason, then don't use it at all. Your just wasting your money. You don't have to buy 500iu at a time. Several stores are willing to market for much smaller amounts. If your gonna use peptides and you don't want the increased hunger from ghrp6 use ghrp2 or even better ipam.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
MK 677 would be a poor man’s bridge until you could get a few kits back in stock. With kits as low as $150ea I would nickel and dime one a month until you have the cash to stock back up.

I’m 53 and had to come off for a few weeks due to travel and you really don’t understand how much it’s doing until it’s gone. Pain, recovery and sleep suffered after 4-5 days and all went away within 4-5 days back on.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
So I still have about 60 iu but that will be gone in a month at 2iu ed.
Should I:
Go to 5 days a week to stay on a little longer or EOD or only workout days?
Is there a GH PCT?
Just want to maximize my last bit of time on.
Do you take T4 while on the GH. For those that have, would you taper off that too?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I use very little GH but it doubles my IGF-1 to top of the range for my age. So, what I am doing is essentially replacement. It makes a difference. did starting use compromise my natural production? Hard to know but it did drop 30-40 points from my natural level in my early 50s last time I checked while off GH. When I go off it I don't get away with any lose diet. Recovery might take a slight hit. I do get some joint pain if I up the dose so for me there is a catch 22.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic