Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

"under duress" Arizona certifies election

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Sure your interested or you wouldn't have replied.

MSM has been proven bullshit over and over and over and over.

The problem is they won't tell you it's bullshit and it's easier for you to turn on the tv than it is to put in the work.

I'll answer yours even though you won't answer mine.

Do you know that not one courtroom looked at the evidence?

It was dismissed as "no merritt".

What good does evidence do if no one will look at it?

Falls under the same shit as certify or go to jail.

Certifying it means they will not look at the evidence.

Seeing a pattern man?

If this was the most transparent election in history, why did the democrats have over 100 lawyers trying to stop the recount in Az during the 2020?

Over 74 million votes for Trump and they did everything possible to push that shit through.

So half of the country doesn't deserve real transparency?

You do realize that just saying it's transparent doesn't mean it is.

I say prove it.

They say NO, follow along little sheep.

Why was there no recourse for Mi when they kicked out the republican poll watchers then covered the windows and continue to count?

I can go on and on.

If everything was good, they wouldn't do everything in their power to make sure that no one actually looks at everything.

If I won fair and square, I'd say "hell ya, I'll even help you with the recount".

What would you do?

I don’t even have live tv in my house.
Don’t watch the news on tv.

You say that not one courtroom looked at the evidence so why is that?
The republicans don’t have enough lawyers, don’t they have money? No power to get a court to try it.
Or could it be that the courts did actually take a look and coudlnt see any merit to the so called evidence.

You say they sent 100 lawers to stop the recount but they couldn’t right?
Wasn’t that after 2 recounts already that didn’t find shit.
So what did they find after the last recount?
The claim that Dominions sent 70 lawyers is debunked.

Besides Trump claims of fraud, something he claimed from day 1 of his loss where is the evidence?
Shit, even Barr and Pence stated that Trump made the claim from day one.
How much evidence did Cyber Ninjas find? What about the pillow man?

Im looking for real evidence, not that made up bullshit of maybe something could have happened.

Sorry but the recounts never went in Trumps favor, it was like the republicans wanted recounts until they won regardless of what they found.

I bet you claim January 6th wasn’t an insurgent. Just some friendly people who went on a tour at the capital.
Just misunderstood voters, right

I voted for Trump twice.
First time because I can’t stand Hillary but I thought she would win.
Second time was a bit different but I wasn’t so sure Trump would win based on what was shown.
Watching people stand in line for hours in the rain to vote for Biden brought up some concern that Biden actually had a change.
Talking to conservative voters who said they wouldn’t vote for Trump for many different reasons contributed to me going out to vote for him.
I wasn’t that surprised that Biden won, disappointed but I can see it.

I think Trump is a con man. I think the future will show some shit not favorable to him. I think he is a dangerous narcissist that should never be in power.

So why can’t the republicans get a single court to hear the evidence that you claim is there and so strong it should be heard?
Is it no power, no money, no legal representation good enough to challenge the democrats?
Seriously, what is it?

The republican party is the biggest enemy of its self.
This Roe vs Wade will hurt them. People like Taylor Greene isn’t exactly helping the party I think.
Why run someone like Herschel Walker, he sounds like he is mentally challenged more times than he should.
This extreme Trump BS they are doing will hurt them too.

That’s it, have fun with it.
I see no point in responding after this.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Come on folks, SERIOUSLY. Do you really believe that political fixation…. illusory notions of “patriotism,” nationalism, can / will have any genuine impact on altering the system according to YOUR beliefs and interests :oops:

All the people listening to Hannity, Bongino, and Trump, Marjorie whatever the fuck her name is, etc….. with their perpetual battle cry of:
“Come on people, we’ve got to take back our country! Blah blah blah…. Buuuurrrrp, fart.”

You think voting will / can have ANY authentic impact toward that? :rolleyes:
THEY; the establishment order and all who are deceived by it, want you to vote, expect you to vote, encourage you to vote, beg you to vote. Voting is part of the establishments rigged recipe of control. The mindfuck pitch that YOU have a say of telling them what to do.
That is 100% verifiably whacked.

You are not “taking back the country.” YOU never had the country. You had indoctrinated fables; you had ignorances; you had promises and lies galore that convinced you that you’re important and that this plot of dirt is yours.
But you never had nor ever will have control of this nor any other country.

The only freedom you have is that which you create and assert over YOUR own choices in life. You don’t own anyone else but YOU. You don’t get to tell anyone else what to do nor control anyone else but YOU. Criminals do that, govt’s do that.
92037869-2DBA-4CFB-BE7D-411BD5F32C20.jpeg

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
1776 was a hell of a year.

Tar is still sticky. Feathers are still feathery. Rope still ties in knots.

There is no reason for any of this to go on any longer than we allow it to.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
1776 was a hell of a year.

Tar is still sticky. Feathers are still feathery. Rope still ties in knots.

There is no reason for any of this to go on any longer than we allow it to.
Except things that didn’t exist in 1776:
Massive militaries, frequency weapons, biological weapons, and on and on that the system / country (countries plural) owners enforcers have available and ready to use if we actually were foolish enough to attempt a takeover.
We’d be exterminated in larger numbers than insects.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

The republicans don’t have enough lawyers, don’t they have money? No power to get a court to try it.
Or could it be that the courts did actually take a look and coudlnt see any merit to the so called evidence.

Besides Trump claims of fraud, something he claimed from day 1 of his loss where is the evidence?

Im looking for real evidence, not that made up bullshit of maybe something could have happened.

Sorry but the recounts never went in Trumps favor, it was like the republicans wanted recounts until they won regardless of what they found.

I bet you claim January 6th wasn’t an insurgent. Just some friendly people who went on a tour at the capital.

I voted for Trump twice.
Second time was a bit different but I wasn’t so sure Trump would win based on what was shown.
Watching people stand in line for hours in the rain to vote for Biden brought up some concern that Biden actually had a change.
Talking to conservative voters who said they wouldn’t vote for Trump for many different reasons contributed to me going out to vote for him.

I think Trump is a con man. I think the future will show some shit not favorable to him. I think he is a dangerous narcissist that should never be in power.

So why can’t the republicans get a single court to hear the evidence that you claim is there and so strong it should be heard?
Is it no power, no money, no legal representation good enough to challenge the democrats?
Seriously, what is it?

This Roe vs Wade will hurt them. People like Taylor Greene isn’t exactly helping the party I think.
Why run someone like Herschel Walker, he sounds like he is mentally challenged more times than he should.

So how many times are you not going to respond? Lol

Looks like a good conversation bud. I'm just here to post an article. I'll respond in the next 24, hopefully sooner.

I've got a little digging to do ;)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@MorganKane this would be a good place to start not replying...

This is coming from Katie Hobbs, she ran against Lake, the one who said certify or go to jail.

This was Maricopa county.

Some of the poll watchers came forward, which now are called whistle blowers, and claimed over 100,000 ballots went through that shouldn't have.

The people that certified Maricopa county knew about this shit but certified anyways.

Here is what they are saying -

“We’ve had three whistleblowers from Maricopa County reach out and say the system is seriously flawed,” the Republican said to Just the News on Monday. “They were throwing out tens of thousands of signatures saying they were scribbles that in no way matched. But somewhere between there, the ballots were being completely tossed out and they got looped back into the system and counted as if they were fine.”

She said that around 25,000 “additional ballots and early voting ballots were discovered two days after Election Day,” and that they “just showed up.”

“It shows the whole system has serious problems,” the candidate said.

“We believe that up to 135,000 ballots were pushed through that should not have been pushed through,” she said. “We’re asking a judge to let us take a look at all of the envelopes and compare signatures, so that we can find out for sure how many bad, fraudulent ballots got through in that way, of basically cheating or breaking the rules.”

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Except things that didn’t exist in 1776:
Massive militaries, frequency weapons, biological weapons, and on and on that the system / country (countries plural) owners enforcers have available and ready to use if we actually were foolish enough to attempt a takeover.
We’d be exterminated in larger numbers than insects.
What you say is true to a point. I can easily beat up a ten year old. I could probably beat up a dozen ten year olds. However, if I had to fight a hundred ten year olds, the game changes LOL.

If I show up someplace with a hundred or a thousand of my buddies hoping to bring forth a political change, the military shuts us down. If I show up with a million buddies, the game changes.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
What you say is true to a point. I can easily beat up a ten year old. I could probably beat up a dozen ten year olds. However, if I had to fight a hundred ten year olds, the game changes LOL.

If I show up someplace with a hundred or a thousand of my buddies hoping to bring forth a political change, the military shuts us down. If I show up with a million buddies, the game changes.
Get a million 100% onboard victory or death committed buddies, and I’m in.
Impossible to assemble. Though I understand the dream.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Get a million 100% onboard victory or death committed buddies, and I’m in.
Impossible to assemble. Though I understand the dream.
It is a nice dream though LOL.

I can imagine storming the castle in my tighty whities, clanging pots and pans together. It would be glorious!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

I voted for Trump twice.

Seriously, what is it?

I started with fake ass Jan 6th bs.

It's a lot of info so I started a new thread.

Read it slowly so you can take it all in.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I started with fake ass Jan 6th bs.

It's a lot of info so I started a new thread.

Read it slowly so you can take it all in.
Because if you don’t fixate on all this brain and life poison, you’re “sitting on your hands.” :p

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Because if you don’t fixate on all this brain and life poison, you’re “sitting on your hands.” :p
Good one Mr Hypocrite

You do realize you being fixated on us being fixated on all this brain poison is pretty much the same thing?

Your in all these threads too fella ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic