pbtom
What's New?

"under duress" Arizona certifies election

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Good stuff dude.

All this election fraud going on is bullshit.

Except for the instance your talking about.

For real, lol

Must suck that the republicans have zero evidence, zero legal power, zero financial power to fight the democrats in this matter.
Its a been a shit show for years now and the only thing the republicans got in this case is words, nothing else.
Trump lied about election fraud from day one and so many suckers fell for it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@testboner

Man, lots more words for a simple yes or no answer.

You are like deep state answering a question at a congressional hearing, lol.

Let me answer for you.

Yes, you are saying we should do nothing.

See, how hard was that?

I refuse to sit on my hands.

:)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Must suck that the republicans have zero evidence, zero legal power, zero financial power to fight the democrats in this matter.
Its a been a shit show for years now and the only thing the republicans got in this case is words, nothing else.
Trump lied about election fraud from day one and so many suckers fell for it.
I always enjoy when you come around.

Actually what sucks is people that can't think for themselves. I call them "suckers" ;)

What you don't understand is freethinkers don't need anyone to tell them what's going on. I support trump because he's in line with my beliefs. Not because of his.

Only people that blindlessly follow the news don't have a clue.

I've posted more evidence here at this board than the courts would even look at. You sure didn't speak up when the evidence was up.

Why don't you go to the vaccination thread and tell us how we should all wear masks, stay 6 feet apart, lockdown and take the death jab.

That's more your speed.

Or, tell me, what is your opinion on the SOS making them certify her as the winner or go to jail?

If the elections were on the up and up, they would say, sure do all the checking you want.

But they are not. That's why they have to use the threat of felony prosecution.

Same as the 2020 election. People were ruined for even mentioning it.

Well?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I always enjoy when you come around.

Actually what sucks is people that can't think for themselves. I call them "suckers" ;)

What you don't understand is freethinkers don't need anyone to tell them what's going on. I support trump because he's in line with my beliefs. Not because of his.

Only people that blindlessly follow the news don't have a clue.

I've posted more evidence here at this board than the courts would even look at. You sure didn't speak up when the evidence was up.

Why don't you go to the vaccination thread and tell us how we should all wear masks, stay 6 feet apart, lockdown and take the death jab.

That's more your speed.

Or, tell me, what is your opinion on the SOS making them certify her as the winner or go to jail?

If the elections were on the up and up, they would say, sure do all the checking you want.

But they are not. That's why they have to use the threat of felony prosecution.

Same as the 2020 election. People were ruined for even mentioning it.

Well?

Like I said, it must suck for the republicans to be totally helpless with all this "fraud" going around.
Its funny that people like you have all the "evidence" while the rest of us are just following the news blindly, yet it seems that all this "evidence" dont hold up anywhere to make a difference.
I really see no need to discuss much with the "woke evidence" people. They got it all figured out and I really dont care much of the BS they post.
I usually ignore most of the stuff you post but you have fun doing it. I put you in the same category as the qanon stuff.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
@testboner

Man, lots more words for a simple yes or no answer.

You are like deep state answering a question at a congressional hearing, lol.

Let me answer for you.

Yes, you are saying we should do nothing.

See, how hard was that?

I refuse to sit on my hands.

:)
You have only an allusion of not sitting on your hands. Nothing more.
YOU cannot alter the direction nor outcome of the establishment order.

The most powerful action you can do to not be sitting on your hands as you currently are, is to empower your self agency. Only true way of doing that is ignoring external orders, commands, institutional influences, edicts, regulations, restrictions, so on and so forth. Autonomy is the only action toward freedom.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Like I said, it must suck for the republicans to be totally helpless with all this "fraud" going around.
Its funny that people like you have all the "evidence" while the rest of us are just following the news blindly, yet it seems that all this "evidence" dont hold up anywhere to make a difference.
I really see no need to discuss much with the "woke evidence" people. They got it all figured out and I really dont care much of the BS they post.
I usually ignore most of the stuff you post but you have fun doing it. I put you in the same category as the qanon stuff.
Of course you don't want to have a discussion. All your tv says is it's not true.

Beyond that, you don't know what else to say because that's all the TV says.

Feel free to comment on what I asked, you got this ball rolling.

Or, just take the ball and go.

Why did the supervisors have to vote yes or go to jail?

Tell me again how transparent these elections are so I can tell you how transparent they aren't.

You can't so have a good day.

You ignore my posts because everytime you get in them you get run off.

Just like now.

Happy to discuss...

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You have only an allusion of not sitting on your hands. Nothing more.
YOU cannot alter the direction nor outcome of the establishment order.

The most powerful action you can do to not be sitting on your hands as you currently are, is to empower your self agency. Only true way of doing that is ignoring external orders, commands, institutional influences, edicts, regulations, restrictions, so on and so forth. Autonomy is the only action toward freedom.
Ok.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Of course you don't want to have a discussion. All your tv says is it's not true.

Beyond that, you don't know what else to say because that's all the TV says.

Feel free to comment on what I asked, you got this ball rolling.

Or, just take the ball and go.

Why did the supervisors have to vote yes or go to jail?

Tell me again how transparent these elections are so I can tell you how transparent they aren't.

You can't so have a good day.

You ignore my posts because everytime you get in them you get run off.

Just like now.

Happy to discuss...
you never discuss, you always claim that my shit is from MSM so im a sheep but your shit is the gospel.
Its even the first line in your response.

Yet, nobody can do anything with it. Why does the republicans always lose here. They dont have the same "evidence" as you?
or dont they have the smart lawyers? no money, no power to do shit?

Zero interest in "discussing" this with you since I think you are so dug to what you consider to be facts.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
you never discuss, you always claim that my shit is from MSM so im a sheep but your shit is the gospel.

Yet, nobody can do anything with it. Why does the republicans always lose here. They dont have the same "evidence" as you?

Zero interest in "discussing" this with you since I think you are so dug to what you consider to be facts.
Sure your interested or you wouldn't have replied.

MSM has been proven bullshit over and over and over and over.

The problem is they won't tell you it's bullshit and it's easier for you to turn on the tv than it is to put in the work.

I'll answer yours even though you won't answer mine.

Do you know that not one courtroom looked at the evidence?

It was dismissed as "no merritt".

What good does evidence do if no one will look at it?

Falls under the same shit as certify or go to jail.

Certifying it means they will not look at the evidence.

Seeing a pattern man?

If this was the most transparent election in history, why did the democrats have over 100 lawyers trying to stop the recount in Az during the 2020?

Over 74 million votes for Trump and they did everything possible to push that shit through.

So half of the country doesn't deserve real transparency?

You do realize that just saying it's transparent doesn't mean it is.

I say prove it.

They say NO, follow along little sheep.

Why was there no recourse for Mi when they kicked out the republican poll watchers then covered the windows and continue to count?

I can go on and on.

If everything was good, they wouldn't do everything in their power to make sure that no one actually looks at everything.

If I won fair and square, I'd say "hell ya, I'll even help you with the recount".

What would you do?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010

H is currently finding his way through the AR (artificial reality) system.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic