Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Okay I give up. I don't know what I'm doing. Can any of you give me a training program that...

• Thread starter Funny_Asian_Man
  • Start Date
Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
I really like the program above and would imagine for the first few weeks you will be shitting like crazy so travel with some Dude Wipes so your asshole wont be raw!
Are you a Wanderlei Silva fan?

Anyway, the only thing that didn't really jibe well with me was the fact that you do squats last. But I've been following it for two days now. To the letter. Except that on the first day, I didn't have chives. lol

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I saw this guy on side of the road holding a sign asking for money. Who begs for free programs?

LOL. I don't mind helping people out.

I am working with a female now who is 21. She has been under me since May and has gone from 205 to 156. I get off seeing my plans work for people. I have no certs. I have no training. I just have my knowledge and experience. But, if people listen to me I can get you lean or big LOL. I may never be a pro trainer or pro nutrition expert, but I do pretty good LOL.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I really like the program above and would imagine for the first few weeks you will be shitting like crazy so travel with some Dude Wipes so your asshole wont be raw!
Oh yeah bro, forget about solid shits. You will be pissing out your asshole for a while LMAO. When your body is processing all of that fat...especially when you start burning a lot of bodyfat...you will have explosive terrible shits LMAO.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic