Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Brittney Griner Release

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I work with a guy who was going over to train on a new product transfer in our UK plant. When he got to UK customs he told the agent he was there to work.
They asked him for his work permit and he indicated he didn't need one. The agent persisted and he being tired and hungry and being a hot head threw a fit. They arrested him strip searched him and stuck him in a cold holding cell.
It took a week to get him out with corporate lawyers and they sent his ass back. Turns out in the UK you have to have a permit to work at a company and if he had told them he worked in the US and was there to train for 3 months he would have been fine. We still laugh about it today 12 years later. as he told me the agent was a big heavy set woman and she did the search gloves and all searching every hole.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
LMAO, everything to you is the "EVIL RIGHT" haha you have a deep seated love/lust for conservatives and they pervade your thoughts 24/7 it is beyond hilarious you poor suffering bastard.
And always with Trump this or that as well, do you have a pics of him all around as you obviously are fascinated with this guy,
Let it go man perhaps you can pick on Abe Lincoln or any other Ex President for a while......C'mon Lefty let's hear it..

It's interesting irony for me to be a gun toting, business owning, exmilitary young Reagan voter who's also a 'leftie.' You're so politically low information that you can't even see past your ridiculous paradigm.

And btw, I've spent years smashing Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Schiff, Al Gore, John Kerry. etc, etc, The entire worthless and incompetent Democratic party. I take great pleasure tearing down Dems. But as soon as I mention what a piece of shit Trump is you come running to his defense like a little fanboi. .

Of all the people on this board I disagree with your takes are the absolute worst. Low information.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
who? you know what I mean. who? it's a no one of value.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
terrible negotiation skills. Biden gave away a big bargaining chip for a little nothing.

now I wonder how many other bargaining chips we have for Russia.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
terrible negotiation skills. Biden gave away a big bargaining chip for a little nothing.

now I wonder how many other bargaining chips we have for Russia.

But really, Biden did what he wanted to. He fed the base. Because of the two party system and our polarized politics and the red and blue cults, the only thing that really matters nowadays is feeding the cultist base. The Dem cult had a hard on to get their gay woman athlete back and Biden did.

If Trump was in office he'd have fed his base, however he made that political calculation.

Nobody gives a shit about doing the right thing. It's about winning or at least being perceived as winning. Firing up the cult so they vote so that your party can win and make more money off of lobbies.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
God i miss the fucking days of waking up as a kid and the only concern i had was hoping i could get enough guys together in the neighborhood
for a good game of football at the park or stickball at the school yard. Or my favorite game "Kill the man with the ball". There would be 7 or 8 guys and whoever grabbed the football, the other 7 guys would tackle and beat the shit out of him until he gave up the ball. Then whoever grabbed the ball, it was his turn. As a kid i didn't give 2 fucks about Republican, Democrats, Liberals or who the fucking president was. My only concern was to make sure I'm home before the streetlights came on so i didn't get the belt from pops. Good times man.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I have been to jail 3 times in one day in Mexico, of course this was back in the late 80's when you just threw money at them. I dont even believe the vape pen story, I dont believe anything I see in the media, nothing. When you are talking international things like this, the LAST place you will find out what happened is in the global media. You may have been seeing an entire wag the dog move to make Biden look strong. I know the instinct is to think at least part is right, you need to learn you are wrong when you think they are right. We dont know anything about what may be the truth of the matter there...

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
That was a bad trade, a criminal mastermind arms dealer and man may have been complicit in the deaths of 10s of thousands for a former WNBA player who left the USA to play a game tried to take a weed pen which she surely knew was illegal.

My guess, he will go back to arms dealing and benefiting Russia, she will go back to playing basketball for 70 people a night and missing 50% of her layups.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic