Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Remember Pearl Harbor today please

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
A lot of lives lost and changed forever on that day, some live that never were because of it.
Thankful for the men and women that were defenders of the people that were here at home just trying to make a living and raise their families.
I hope America will always rise up and defend our way of life regardless of where the threat is coming from.
Cheers

The Angry Chihuahua

The Angry Chihuahua

Nov 12, 2022
A lot of lives lost and changed forever on that day, some live that never were because of it.
Thankful for the men and women that were defenders of the people that were here at home just trying to make a living and raise their families.
I hope America will always rise up and defend our way of life regardless of where the threat is coming from.
Cheers
What is really sad is that America’s biggest threat is now the American government.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Cheers
Thanks for your service.

The difficulty for the next war is going to be that no one with a fighting spirit recognizes what "our way of life" here is anymore, much less being willing to die to defend it. I know I would have a hard time dying so that 16 different genders can enjoy their right to be whatever the fuck they think they are.

I think that straight white males have historically carried the combat burden for too long. I'm ready to let the freaks and trannies and libtards carry the burden next time. If nothing else, maybe we can kill off a few hundred thousand of them before the real men step back in, and show them what real men do.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Thanks for your service.

The difficulty for the next war is going to be that no one with a fighting spirit recognizes what "our way of life" here is anymore, much less being willing to die to defend it. I know I would have a hard time dying so that 16 different genders can enjoy their right to be whatever the fuck they think they are.

I think that straight white males have historically carried the combat burden for too long. I'm ready to let the freaks and trannies and libtards carry the burden next time. If nothing else, maybe we can kill off a few hundred thousand of them before the real men step back in, and show them what real men do.
China will be our masters in 20 years I will be 70 and living on the streets by then and watching them take all the special people out as they assume total control of everything. I don't think we are going to recover from the great recession we are in now headed to a super depression. Worked thirty years so far to see my retirement cut in half and going down.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
China will be our masters in 20 years I will be 70 and living on the streets by then and watching them take all the special people out as they assume total control of everything. I don't think we are going to recover from the great recession we are in now headed to a super depression. Worked thirty years so far to see my retirement cut in half and going down.
Energy is the only sector up this year. Even with the manipulation it will still keep going. Increased demand, reduced supply. Oil and natural gas. Not too late.

The iShares S&P 500 Energy Sector UCITS ETF (OTC: ISRHF) is up about 67% year to date.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic