Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Died Suddenly

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I won't take the jab. I've jabbed myself 1000 times and this is one that I will never take. If it came down to taking it or losing a job, I would find a new job...or find a doc that would give me the jab paperwork without the jab.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I won't take the jab. I've jabbed myself 1000 times and this is one that I will never take. If it came down to taking it or losing a job, I would find a new job...or find a doc that would give me the jab paperwork without the jab.
Some of us didn't have a choice losing a 25 year job wasn't an option as every pharmaceutical company was paralyzed by the mandates and I wasn't about to be a cashier at sheetz.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Some of us didn't have a choice losing a 25 year job wasn't an option as every pharmaceutical company was paralyzed by the mandates and I wasn't about to be a cashier at sheetz.
I feel you on that one. I am glad that I am not in that situation. I got raped on my insurance premiums and got forced to wear a mask all the time, even though they say that they can't single you out or disclose any of your medical info, but everyone's freedoms went out the window with this shit. What a made up bunch of horseshit. I mean really, a fatality rate of waaay less than 1% and we shut down the earth because of it? LOL

Funny_Asian_Man

Funny_Asian_Man

Nov 30, 2022
I got vaccinated. At this point in my life, I don't care about anything anymore. I don't care if there's a conspiracy going on. Humanity and the world can go screw itself. I'll live and die. It won't make a damn bit of difference.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Here is how covid deaths were counted. This comes from the left too.

It doesn't matter what you died from, if you tested positive you were counted as a covid death.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I tell everyone jabbed, PLEASE, unless contraindicated, take a baby aspirin a day as well as vitamin E 400iu.
Good advice. I wonder how it would do for the fibre clots as opposed to the blood clots.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So, just what is in this shit?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Hmmm, I wonder why they don't want people to see the vaccine data for 55 years?

Yes, they wanted to hide the data from the trials.

“FDA asks federal judge to grant it until the year 2076 to fully release Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine data,” Siri, managing partner at the Siri & Glimstad law firm, said on Twitter. “So, the gov’t mandates Pfizer’s product, grants it immunity for injuries, and wants to hide its safety data for 55 years. Who does the gov’t work for?”

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I tell everyone jabbed, PLEASE, unless contraindicated, take a baby aspirin a day as well as vitamin E 400iu.
I have taken bromelain for probably 15 years due to numerous positive effects especially risk reduction for blood clots. Added nattokinase immediately after the shots last year.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am on the fence with the Shingles vaccine since turning 50. I had a really bad reaction to the tetanus vaccine 9 years ago. A lot of minor numbness and tingling and ringing in my ears for a long time. Not sure I want anymore vaccinations. No flu no covid vaccines for me ever again.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic