Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Any body want a job at Buc ees?

Rock Diesel

Rock Diesel

Mar 16, 2022
What all does Buc-ee's sell? Are they like an all-in-one type of stop? Like a wal-mart/gas station/car wash/fast food etc all in one stop?
That about nails it. They have a TON of gas pumps. Inside you can find all kinds of random stuff. I guess I would describe it as a lot of gift shop type stuff. The best part in my opinion is the food. They have all varieties of sliced and chopped fruit, nuts, jerky, some BBQ stuff, pies, fudge. I can only go in there on a cheat day.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Millennials and Gen Zs would still bitch that the pay is not enough! My first job I made $3.35 an hour and worked my ass off
But those little phucks do not wanna work. What if they need a safespace to cry about a micro aggression?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Millennials and Gen Zs would still bitch that the pay is not enough! My first job I made $3.35 an hour and worked my ass off
But those little phucks do not wanna work. What if they need a safespace to cry about a micro aggression?
You covered my initial reply almost word for word.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Never stopped at one. I didn't really pay attention to them until this last trip up to IL for Thanksgiving when I saw the signs. Might have to stop at one when i go up for Christmas. Can't be any worse than a Love's.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm planning my next vacation around this place. hahaha.. If you have never been it is insane in size and they sell Everything.

It's a fun place to stop while on the road

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Stopped here again today on my way back from Florida. Only 100 people in there vs 10000 lol. I see why they make so much money everything is their brand. I could get pretty fat in there.
20221205_130552.jpg
20221205_130809.jpg
20221205_130823.jpg

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
You covered my initial reply almost word for word.
OOOps I guess I gotta read better.

The starbucks coffee slingers are trying to unionize. The average starbucks worker makes $17 hr plus tips plus modest benefits and some tuition reimbursement for college. But they think it is a career and want more. I hope starbucks fires all those fools.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
$125 grand for "Car Wash Manager?"

:eek:

Tha fukk. I'm in the wrong profession:(

Good for them if they can afford to pay that though.
When I saw that BMJ it just reinforced how they make 1000000000 percent profit on diluted spray on soapy water. Unreal people pay $20 for 3 minutes lol
Walter White could have laundered his 80 million in meth money with a few more car washes.
That is high for a car wash manager. I did it years ago and was lucky to get 60 a year.

The chemicals to wash the cars run anywhere from $.75 to $1.50, may be a little higher now.

The job requires being an electrician, plumber and auto locksmith. You also need a masters in "jerry rigging", lol

If you have to call someone for repairs, you're on the wrong business. No cutting torch or welder so that's about the only acception.

Glad to see the pay going up for that job. That kind of pay would also mean a steady 500 to 700 cars per day.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Things are crazy right now. I took a new job about 10 months ago, its a big project, crazy big. The yreally wanted me because of my resume, so just being an asshole I said well I am making 200k flat right now, really 170k, with a 25% bonus, so 225k would be what I am comfortable with and a 20% bonus would be fair. H didn't even look up from the onboarding package. He said, ok let me run this up the chain, HR will be back to you soon. They called on teh way home and asked that I start in 2 weeks. I said I owed my last company 4 because they will be stuck if i dont. I went, turned in my electronics and went to Hawaii for two weeks. My industry is DESPERATE and if you can fog a mirror you have a shot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic