Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
I have been on the boards since the late 1990s, maybe '97 or '98. I started at Fitnessboard and then migrated over to Bass's board. I spent a little time here and there and everywhere. I was a mod at a few places.

My favorite all time asshole was DynamiteUncleJohnny or however he spelled it. He would talk about fucking his dog, and eating dog food to get big, and go on and on and on about all the X he took and his crazy cycle with ridiculous amounts of anadrol in them. I wished I could have found him in real life. I would have whipped his ass LOL. He also went by the handle AustrianOak. What a turd.

I would talk more about my "crew" but a lot of them "don't exist" so :shrug:

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I have been on the boards since the late 1990s, maybe '97 or '98. I started at Fitnessboard and then migrated over to Bass's board. I spent a little time here and there and everywhere. I was a mod at a few places.

My favorite all time asshole was DynamiteUncleJohnny or however he spelled it. He would talk about fucking his dog, and eating dog food to get big, and go on and on and on about all the X he took and his crazy cycle with ridiculous amounts of anadrol in them. I wished I could have found him in real life. I would have whipped his ass LOL. He also went by the handle AustrianOak. What a turd.

I would talk more about my "crew" but a lot of them "don't exist" so :shrug
Did the Austrian Oak guy turn scammer?

I may be thinking of somebody else with a similar name though.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Did the Austrian Oak guy turn scammer?

I may be thinking of somebody else with a similar name though.
It had to have been someone with a similar name. I don't think that anyone was buying anything from this ass clown LOL.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
If I recall correctly, didn't Slavemaker do security for some largish bands, including Korn? And didn't he disappear after he got in trouble for something AAS related? I could be completely wrong and mixing him up with someone else, so don't put too much stock into that. I recall offering up a vague story about a Korn member that I couldn't be specific about (nor can I to this day due to privacy issues for both me and the band member), and then he offered up his own vague story.

I also like to think I was a "classic member". At least back in the days of Animal.
That’s exactly right. He was security for Korn and at least one high profile rapper.

He got busted for weed off all things, the gear charges were his own personal stash. This was back in the mid-2000s before all the marijuana decriminalization/legalization and he was caught with a large quantity in his house along with several others in his area that he was allegedly working with.

After he went down, I remember him posting that one of the worst parts was his neighbor, this guy he had exchanged pleasantries with for years, getting in front of the news crew and yapping about how he always just knew something was up and how Slave was sketchy or whatever. After he got out of prison, he showed back up under a new handle on a public board, made a few posts, and disappeared. Wherever he is, hope he’s doing well.

Hell yeah @Pig Vomit you are a hall of famer. I remember you gave Animal all the hell in the world. Can’t remember why you just didn’t leave him to his bike riding or gymnastics or whatever he did LOL, but I know he deserved it. I never bought one of those conversion kits from his ass either, there were plenty of easier ways to convert fina carts that didn’t involve any “magic” potion. The only reason to navigate over to Animal’s forum was for DC’s posts - otherwise it was crap.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
That’s exactly right. He was security for Korn and at least one high profile rapper.

He got busted for weed off all things, the gear charges were his own personal stash. This was back in the mid-2000s before all the marijuana decriminalization/legalization and he was caught with a large quantity in his house along with several others in his area that he was allegedly working with.

After he went down, I remember him posting that one of the worst parts was his neighbor, this guy he had exchanged pleasantries with for years, getting in front of the news crew and yapping about how he always just knew something was up and how Slave was sketchy or whatever. After he got out of prison, he showed back up under a new handle on a public board, made a few posts, and disappeared. Wherever he is, hope he’s doing well.

Hell yeah @Pig Vomit you are a hall of famer. I remember you gave Animal all the hell in the world. Can’t remember why you just didn’t leave him to his bike riding or gymnastics or whatever he did LOL, but I know he deserved it. I never bought one of those conversion kits from his ass either, there were plenty of easier ways to convert fina carts that didn’t involve any “magic” potion. The only reason to navigate over to Animal’s forum was for DC’s posts - otherwise it was crap.
Do you or @Pig Vomit know where Slavemaker lived?

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
I do not know where Slave lived, nor do I know his real name. I assume he was LA area as that is where Korn (and much of the music industry" is based.

As for Animal.....younger people here probably don't know that VPNs are a relatively recently development and they didn't exist back when I really zero'd in on Animal. However, there used to be a list of proxy server IPs where you could post from, and the IP showing up on a board post would be of whatever company's proxy you used. When Animal first started his board I really stepped up harassing him. One of my favorites was registering my username as "God", and I'd make a flaming post, then close with "Have you heard the word of GOD?" Or "God has spoken". He'd keep blocking IPs and killing my usernames, and I'd end up with "God15" or some sort of variation. It really got to him and frustrated the shit out of him because he couldn't figure out how to block me. He offered to pay people to figure out who I was and put a stop to it. Just made me post more.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Here’s another story for you guys..

back around 2001/2002, years after Brian and Bill got divorced and Bolix and Bolex split, Brian aka Admin either was or was working with the source Xpress. After a few months sometime around late 2001/early 2002 it was obvious dude was running a selective scamming outfit. Anyone that called it out was banned by Admin or one of the other mods immediately. When Brian was busted in 2003 I assume it was for his work as Xpress.

So like @Pig Vomit and Animal, a bunch of us Bolex guys decided we’d troll the shit out of Brian/Admin. We’d all meet up every night in the Bolex chat, and coordinate shitposts and call outs re: the Xpress scam. He’d ban us, we’d create new accounts and keep on keeping on. This went on for weeks until the Bolex chat was disabled. Did that stop us? Fuck no, we set up shop on Yahoo Voice chat which was the shit back then, it was like the Zoom of its day without video…just voice. We continued to fuck with Bolex every evening. It was several of us, badham, Big Doc, Kujhac, Sluggo, Hen, many others, and this cat named Dex. One day Dex tells us, hey check this out. Dude had just bought a Vbulletin license and set up a private board. Dex lost interest in it within six months and sold it to Badham. The rest is history. When news of Raupp’s bust hit the papers we all had a little party and lived happily ever after until bad passed. Lots of great bros and great memories. A lot of us would keep in touch with each other, send holiday gifts, and all kinds of shit. It was a real brotherhood where your word fucking meant what it meant. Badham ran a tight ship with a zero tolerance policy for bullshit and it served us all well.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011

back around 2001/2002, years after Brian and Bill got divorced and Bolix and Bolex split, Brian aka Admin either was or was working with the source Xpress. After a few months sometime around late 2001/early 2002 it was obvious dude was running a selective scamming outfit. Anyone that called it out was banned by Admin or one of the other mods immediately. When Brian was busted in 2003 I assume it was for his work as Xpress.

So like @Pig Vomit and Animal, a bunch of us Bolex guys decided we’d troll the shit out of Brian/Admin. We’d all meet up every night in the Bolex chat, and coordinate shitposts and call outs re: the Xpress scam. He’d ban us, we’d create new accounts and keep on keeping on. This went on for weeks until the Bolex chat was disabled. Did that stop us? Fuck no, we set up shop on Yahoo Voice chat which was the shit back then, it was like the Zoom of its day without video…just voice. We continued to fuck with Bolex every evening. It was several of us, badham, Big Doc, Kujhac, Sluggo, Hen, many others, and this cat named Dex. One day Dex tells us, hey check this out. Dude had just bought a Vbulletin license and set up a private board. Dex lost interest in it within six months and sold it to Badham. The rest is history. When news of Raupp’s bust hit the papers we all had a little party and lived happily ever after until bad passed. Lots of great bros and great memories. A lot of us would keep in touch with each other, send holiday gifts, and all kinds of shit. It was a real brotherhood where your word fucking meant what it meant. Badham ran a tight ship with a zero tolerance policy for bullshit and it served us all well.
Raupp was a good guy (well kid at the time) back in the 90's. It was sad to see how it all turned out for him, which was his own undoing(s). He was selling his own SEO back around 97/98, which was just coconut oil. He really went down a bad path, he could have continued to be a knowledgeable cat on the forums, but he messed it up.

Was Dex also "dexter?" I remember Dex, but there was also a dexter, who still pops in time to time at 1-2 forums.

Sluggo was on ProM up until about 5+ years ago from time to time. Maybe he is using a different name now though. Wasn't he 'somebody else' too?

I remember Bad from about the early 2000's, but then he disappeared. i didn't realize what had happened to him and a few others until I was invited to his forum years later, lol. I didn't know him well back prior, but remember seeing his name at Bolix and a few other places. I was at Bolix when Brian first started it (after Bill and him divorced, lol), in the 90's. Then I missed a few years due to college, from like 98-99'ish. When I came back to really posting in 2000, Bolix had changed quite a bit....same with EF and a few others. A lot of the guys from just 2-3 years prior were gone, turned scammer, MIA, or whatever else life brought to them. It was so much fun in the mid-90's when everything started and we were all figuring everything out:) By 2000, it had changed a lot, and I was starting over with who all I knew and conversed with a few years prior. Badham was a good man, he didn't deserve to go down like he did, it was so sad.

About Animal, back in the newsgroup forum days at EF, you could log in as any name you wanted to, and when Animal started being a complete fukktard to everybody, a lot of us would log in under his name and screw his handle name up with stupid posts. he would go apeshit mad, lol. He was the same though too....started out as a normal good guy, then lost it with his ego. He too could have been such a positive powerhouse for many years, but he screwed it all up on his own. He played a big part back in the day, but it all got old, especially after he was banned everywhere and started his site banning anybody who he disagreed with....or worse, changing the wording of their posts. That was such a dick move. Then DC left, and it just fell flat except for a few who idolized him. We banned him from AF around 2003/04. It was bound to happen, like a ticking time bomb.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011

I only met Badham on Gavin Kanes board. Ahh, the Jins when they first came out.... used the heck out of them...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Oh yeah! Maskshift! That was it. Tough love! Lmao. And I knew I was forgetting others! Bigbench was the man! I learned so much from him I remember. I was sick a noob back then! Oh man. Some good ass memories. I do miss that community feeling we had. It was like another family you know! And Bam too! Oh shit!Blast from the past! Nuttshanging I do remember barely. Lol. Wow.

I definitely remember that CD talk! Reminded me of when I used to buy weed in high school. We used to call them CD too. Lol. Yeah. I liked MAAK. Would crack me up how he would bust peoples balls! I definitely thought he was a dick at first but then it just got comical! Pure entertainment! But I do remember that guy getting on Maak and I think we all defended him too. But other mods didn’t. It really was like a family back then. More of a family than my real one at least. Lol. I vaguely remember you saying you weren’t worthy too. I know I wasn’t worthy when I was asked but wasn’t many of us left then. Lol. I mean I could help a newbie not hurt themselves and make an educated decision on things. That’s around when Greenzone turned me on to Datbtrue and I would read studies for hours at a time every day. Learned so much. Too bad I can’t remember any of it now. Lmao.

I should look that up myself. (UXL Bust) I guess that’s why we never heard. It’s been in court for years sounds like. Hope Bigwhite didn’t get too much time if anything. Was just too nice of a guy. Hooked everyone up in one way or another. Would be cool if he popped in one of these days to say hi. I wonder if LE can monitor his internet? I would imagine they could say as part of his probation- no steroid talk online Or searching or something like that. But as long as he kept his nose clean why not. I remember when UXL first came to TSC and I talked with him a bit. I remember him saying he had a lot of close friends that were sources also. Before I knew it was Bigwhite. Lol. I’m sure he could have made deals with LE to save his ass. Hopefully he didn’t! Cause I think I know who two of them were and one just recently went kinda MIA. And it was around 2021 too. Very interesting!
I saw the whole UXL thing go down. They had them dead to rights and they no time. I have never seen that even if someone does snitch. Can LE monitor the internet? Brother, they can see every bit of every page at all times. They had the capacity for more than 10 years....

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
How about our old bud THE VIG...Met him a a couple of times and the guy is a player and money maker, Real cool dude...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic