Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Liver King

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I'm really not sure why such a big deal is being made about this. Derek acting like he is revealing the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop or something. I'm more shocked at how little he actually takes and that his "pharma" GH seems to be bunk.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
folks are bent out of shape because he goes on podcast saying he is all natural.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Of course he's not natural. Anyone with any lifting and gear experience knows that. But what makes this an issue is that he's selling snake oil, telling kids that don't know better that using his supplements are the key to obtaining a physique like his.

Besides, everyone knows the key to a killer physique is Muscletech supplements!

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
unfortunately the average joe or jane doesnt know. the average will fall for any gimmick.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Of course he's not natural. Anyone with any lifting and gear experience knows that. But what makes this an issue is that he's selling snake oil, telling kids that don't know better that using his supplements are the key to obtaining a physique like his.

Besides, everyone knows the key to a killer physique is Muscletech supplements!
Lmao, yes that brings back memories. I remember when I first started lifting, I was reading muscle and fitness magazines.

Those muscletech articles were incredible lol. I went out and paid full price for Cell-Tech thinking it was the best creatine on the market. What a ripoff! Months later in fine print, I come to realize it was just an ad. Not a consumer report type of review. Ughh I felt so stupid. Oh well, live and learn.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
Lmao, yes that brings back memories. I remember when I first started lifting, I was reading muscle and fitness magazines.

Those muscletech articles were incredible lol. I went out and paid full price for Cell-Tech thinking it was the best creatine on the market. What a ripoff! Months later in fine print, I come to realize it was just an ad. Not a consumer report type of review. Ughh I felt so stupid. Oh well, live and learn.

same here. i felt for the gimmick supplements only to see zero results.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Curious to see if it changes or effects his 1 million “followers.

Would they still have followed if he just told the truth or said nothing? And are these kids -followers really eating livers and bone marrows ?!? :)

he looks ok but not outstanding imo.
Like any juiced up guy you may see in the gym. I would say his arms are under 20” ?

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Doesn’t raise an eye brow from me. Personally, I wouldn’t run a scam like this, but I don’t see it as fundamentally different from the snake oil pushing that MuscleTech, Twin Lab, EAS, and all of the other big brands do/did for years. Liver King at least is original “eat bull testicles!”

not sure what’s more annoying Liver King or all of the so called “fitness influencers” who are making videos acting shocked and raging that Liver King isn’t natty - well no shit Sherlock, of course they are just making those videos to fatten their own pockets.

The entire “wellness” industry sucks this is the least of the scams.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic