Kiddorism
What's New?

Seen any good movies lately?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Not a movie, but finished The Watcher series on Netflix this past week. I really liked it. The cast was great. I hope they have a 2nd season.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I watched the new Christmas Story Christmas. I went in thinking it was going to suck, but I thought it was pretty good.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I watched the new Christmas Story Christmas. I went in thinking it was going to suck, but I thought it was pretty good.
Everybody I know who has seen it, they all liked it. All the older women thought it was cute. I need to watch it.

The Angry Chihuahua

The Angry Chihuahua

Nov 12, 2022
Everybody I know who has seen it, they all liked it. All the older women thought it was cute. I need to watch it.
When does it take place? The original movie took place in the 1940s, right?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
Just watched Monster Hunters the other day, which is free on Starz. Awesome movie if your into adventure action.

Venom 2 was also pretty good. Not as good as the first, but still worth watching.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Hard to watch most anything past about 2006 with all the...........................shit shoved down my throat. Can't watch anything past 2016 without..........................its in everything.

Rigatortoise

Rigatortoise

Nov 25, 2022
There’s a series on amc/prime called “that dirty black bag” it’s pretty legit if you’re into the old spaghetti western type movies.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
My wife sat down and insisted we watch Weird: The Al Yankovic Story a few weeks back.

Having seen Rocket Man and Bohemian Rhapsody, I was in for another similar experience. Let me tell you, Weird took the format of movies like that to a new level of parody. To preface, I like odd movies, Swiss Army Man is another Radcliff film that I really enjoyed if that's any indicator of what I find enjoyable. With Weird, I was damn near pissing myself laughing how over the top and off the rails it got. I don't want to include any spoilers but it was an unexpected yet hilarious journey that I would gladly rewatch.

Rigatortoise

Rigatortoise

Nov 25, 2022
My wife sat down and insisted we watch Weird: The Al Yankovic Story a few weeks back.

Having seen Rocket Man and Bohemian Rhapsody, I was in for another similar experience. Let me tell you, Weird took the format of movies like that to a new level of parody. To preface, I like odd movies, Swiss Army Man is another Radcliff film that I really enjoyed if that's any indicator of what I find enjoyable. With Weird, I was damn near pissing myself laughing how over the top and off the rails it got. I don't want to include any spoilers but it was an unexpected yet hilarious journey that I would gladly rewatch.
Swiss army man was hilarious. Had no idea what I was getting myself into.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic