Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Pharmacology of testosterone preparations

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Couldn't find anything on SubQ administration. SQ is the 'new smart kid on the block' way to use test. Not so new but clearly later than the history and research provided in the article.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Information overload. I need the cliffnotes because my lil brain cannot handle all of that.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Information overload. I need the cliffnotes because my lil brain cannot handle all of that.
look at the graphs in figures to see the pattern with different esters and different injection timing. In most of those figures the upper and lower horizontal line shows the normal range between them.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
I’ll have to read this. Thanks @Glycomann

They had me at the first sentence which basically goes in 1849 someone sawed the balls off roosters and implanted them in into the abdomens of castrated cockerels, who in turn began to go about their business as if they had balls.

^^^imagine, it’s 1849 Germany, your countrymen are hard at work killing each other in a revolutionary German civil war, and Arnold Berthold is busy transplanting rooster balls and taking meticulous notes about it. I have to give it to the guy, that’s pretty damn fascinating history.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
That Testosterone buciclate sounds interesting! Would love to try some for trt.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I’ll have to read this. Thanks @Glycomann

They had me at the first sentence which basically goes in 1849 someone sawed the balls off roosters and implanted them in into the abdomens of castrated cockerels, who in turn began to go about their business as if they had balls.

^^^imagine, it’s 1849 Germany, your countrymen are hard at work killing each other in a revolutionary German civil war, and Arnold Berthold is busy transplanting rooster balls and taking meticulous notes about it. I have to give it to the guy, that’s pretty damn fascinating history.
I wonder who funded the research.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
I wonder who funded the research.
LOL. Good question, Berthold was honored posthumously by having a species of coral snake named after him. That might indicate some conflict of interest with the 19th century European reptile industry.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic