Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Trump 2024

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I have never voted for anyone over 60 years old. No one should be allowed to run for office after age 60. No one would ever equate strength with someone in their 70's.....
Dude, Avg. age in the senate is like 120 yrs. old.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I really think we are past the point of no return. Smart phones should be included as a human appendages they are no longer separated from us. When I see a person without a phone stuck somewhere on their body it's like an anomaly. Very few of us that think independently are left in this world. I wish we all were in person vs on message board so much more understanding that way. I will never vote democrat unless it's someone in the middle that isn't under global corporate control. We lost that a long time ago.
I hope we aren't past the point of no return. If that's so, we will turn communist over the next decade or there will be a civil war.

I see a lot of guys here don't believe in the election fraud. Believe it or not, unless something changes, DeSantis couldn't win it.

Look at the places that couldn't get the votes counted in a single day, hell a week. They all started with republicans in the lead then dems winning. They have to get more ballots in to catch up.

Same as the 2020 elections.

They just ruled in Germany that the election has to be done over. There are millions in Brazil protesting in the streets against their elections right now. Both deep state just like our govt.

There is more at stake here than most realize. Everything is tied in together.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I hope we aren't past the point of no return. If that's so, we will turn communist over the next decade or there will be a civil war.

I see a lot of guys here don't believe in the election fraud. Believe it or not, unless something changes, DeSantis couldn't win it.

Look at the places that couldn't get the votes counted in a single day, hell a week. They all started with republicans in the lead then dems winning. They have to get more ballots in to catch up.

Same as the 2020 elections.

They just ruled in Germany that the election has to be done over. There are millions in Brazil protesting in the streets against their elections right now. Both deep state just like our govt.

There is more at stake here than most realize. Everything is tied in together.
I believe republicans received 5 million more votes than democrats this 2022 midterm.......but they lost in key areas. Funny how that happened, in places with controversy and delayed results. It's like they just need more time to 'get more votes in.' On the flip, they picked up some seats in NY of all places, lol.

I'm going for Trump 2024. Yep big fan here. The republican party would be nowhere without him. If DeSantis were to beat him, and if republicans do not get serious on fixing these battleground states, he will lose. I don't want to hear 1 peep out of anybody if he loses in the same fashion(s) that Trump et al have. Outside of Biden's '81 million votes' :rolleyes: Trump has the next highest number at 74 million....but he sucks now lol. He got MORE popular, in 2020, with 12 million more votes than 2016, more hispanic votes than any republican prior, same with African American etc. But he sucks now.

I actually think Mike Pompeo would be a better candidate than DeSantis. He has WAY more experience, and he is well spoken. The question now is....is Pompeo going to appease the RINO's for votes? Both he and DeSantis are using, or have got where they are now, by using Trump's agenda.

If it were me, and if I were say that Bitch McConnell, i'd support Trump in 2024, then try to get DeSantis to the top in 2028/2032. This would give a 12-year dominance.

If Mitch wasn't such a bitch, he would have supported the winners of the primaries instead of pulling funding from them....that has never ever happened before. Imagine if they had his, and all the other jerkoffs in the party, backing them, it would have made a difference, imo (funding, promotional, and unity). Would they have won them all...nope. However, it would have helped.

Trump has the largest base in the party. You don't ask the largest base to leave without beating them. These politicians stating Trump should leave, who are in the minority of the party, they are either saying this because they want to make a 2024 run for president, or they just have a personal vendetta against Trump. It's laughable for them to insinuate the beef of the party to just pack it up, lol. How about you beat him and become the majority first, before making such hysterical statements. If you beat him, then it's upon Trump to then be the bigger man and accept the loss and back the majority. If he doesn't then at that point hit him with negativity.

The day that Trump is beat, whoever is the majority from that point on, starting that day, they are going to be bombarded by the fake MSM, and they will receive fake allegations against them, just like they did to DJT, it doesn't matter who it is.

In 2024, it's Trump for me, but if DeSantis can beat him in the primaries, I will back him, or whoever it is....unless they are RINO's....at which point, that is where it will cross the line for me, and i'll just not care to vote.

However, like I mentioned on my other goofy thread...if the voting system isn't corrected, Hillary Clinton will win 2024. If John braindead Fetterman and Biden can win hiding in their basements, then she can do the same. She has the FBI in her pockets, and her staff are all over these elections learning them inside-out seeing how Biden et al have won. It's been mentioned already numerous times on the news stations, she just hasn't confessed it yet. States will just hold up and keep adding votes until she wins in these battleground states (Penn, Ga, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, etc).

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
One thing that was particularly interesting to me is what Trump didn't say. He avoided stop the steal. He avoided abortion. He does have the sense to know that those topics will tank him with independent voters.

Trump also did the opposite of his 2016 playbook. Trump asked people to vote for him in 2016 because he was an outsider who didn't give a shit. This time he's asking people to vote for him because he says he understands how to work the system from within.

He knows that 2022 elections ass raping the Republicans got were about him. At least he's self aware about what went wrong.

By running he's ensuring a Kamala Harris or Mayor Bootyjudge presidency. Ugh. Fucking two party nightmare system.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Trump's inability to admit the clot shots are a mistake, carpet bombing the economy was a mistake and ruining people's lives worries me. Couple that with him not even mentioning political prisoners who he left hanging in the gulag. I'm wondering who the heck is this guy? He did so many great things but he also fucked us. The fact that he is among our most viable options is just scary. Obviously, O'Biden is much much worse. The voting machines and the sneaking and cheating hasn't been corrected. It's not looking good. One bro here said to just give up, vote your candidates and go back to your life. I think he's right. There is no political solution for a spiritual problem.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Trump's inability to admit the clot shots are a mistake, carpet bombing the economy was a mistake and ruining people's lives worries me. Couple that with him not even mentioning political prisoners who he left hanging in the gulag. I'm wondering who the heck is this guy? He did so many great things but he also fucked us. The fact that he is among our most viable options is just scary. Obviously, O'Biden is much much worse. The voting machines and the sneaking and cheating hasn't been corrected. It's not looking good. One bro here said to just give up, vote your candidates and go back to your life. I think he's right. There is no political solution for a spiritual problem.
Most people don't realize that all the shit going on with the ballots is legal and very hard to challenge. As long as certain states continue mass ballot mailing ballot harvesting and allowing election workers to "fix" mistakes on ballots and finger f*ck the envelopes and continue to count votes for many many weeks after election day, it's going to be a grim season for any party other than the democrats. Also states changing laws right before elections should not be allowed but that's our system.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Most people don't realize that all the shit going on with the ballots is legal and very hard to challenge. As long as certain states continue mass ballot mailing ballot harvesting and allowing election workers to "fix" mistakes on ballots and finger f*ck the envelopes and continue to count votes for many many weeks after election day, it's going to be a grim season for any party other than the democrats. Also states changing laws right before elections should not be allowed but that's our system.
Actually, all this stuff is not legal. It all goes against the constitution.

There is just no one to look at it that isn't part of it.

Look it up yourself.

Only lawmakers can change the laws. Not any tom dick or harry.

Lies from your TV.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
All ballots need serial numbers it’s that simple
It doesn't matter if no one will look at it. They had stacks and stacks of mail in ballots counted in the 2020 elections that weren't even folded like they went through the mail.

That's only one example of many.

What's funny is the makers of the film 2000 mules were put in jail for not coming up with the source that gave them the info on the china servers where ballots were sent through them.

Ya, in normal times they would be praised.

Trump signed a EO in 2018 saying it's an act of war for another country to interfere with our elections.

This would make trump a war time president. He put Space Force together which monitors space and cyber. That means they have been monitoring the elections since then.

This is about the world though, not our elections.

In the end, we will win.

Sorry, I wasn't expecting a long ass reply.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
IMO, Trump and anyone running a MAGA agenda has to stay away from what is considered conspiracy theories. We are in an information war. We are fighting with dis and misinformation.

People die in wars.

If he talks conspiracy, he will be ousted for real. He cannot give them ammo to use against him.

There are no politicians out there saying the jab will kill you.

Carpet bombing the economy?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic