Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

T3 vs T4 or taking a T3/T4 together

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I did google it , but I prefer real life results from ya'll today!

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Not a fan personally.
DNP is the king of weightloss.
Agreed! When it comes to compounds used to maximize fatloss, I’ve tried many over the years. Frankly, a conservative dose of DNP for a few weeks is far superior compared to anything else out there by far imho.

• Sad
Reactions: CFM
MrRippedZilla

MrRippedZilla

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2015
For what purpose exactly? If we're talking fat loss, then a replacement dose of T3 (to make up for the T4 > T3 conversion hit when dropping the pounds) is about all I'm willing to use. Or recommend to be honest.

Just keep in mind that T3, at high doses, is a catabolic machine. We're just blessed to be on enough shit to hide that fact.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Never used T4 personally. The highest I’ll go when I’m deep into a diet on T3 is 37.5mcg - so not much. Anything more than that and I don’t feel good at all.

I’ve run it like that with lose dose DNP many times with phenomenal results - but it’s the DNP that’s doing the heavy lifting in that equation.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
T3 is amazing imo! Tried it for first time earlier this year. I’ve used DNP before. I’ve tried T4 before. DNP you feel like shit. T4 make me very anxious and hatted it. T3 I feel nothing. Completely normal and just burn thru the fat. Add low dose Clen and it works extremely well. I got the leanest I ever have before. Like 8%BF. And no suffering like on DNP. I started with 25mcg first week and then bumped it up from there. I found that dividing the dose thru the day made a lower dose more effective too. Like taking 10mcg three times a day was more effective than taking 40mcg once a day. Only negative imo is that it seemed to make me more hungry. In fact I’m using it now (low dose/ 30mcg per day) on bulk to help increase my appetite. When your dieting your hungry anyways. Caffeine definitely helped with appetite control on it.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
How'd you take it, @Kluso? Just pop it down your throat, or did you do sublingual? I bought some a while back but never used it. I'm at point now where I've kind of plateaued with loss and need help breaking through. I have 50+ or so of Dinitro's DNP as well (200mg). I never used it, either. Sucks about cravings, though. I have bad enough cravings already. Got some more Semaglutide on the way... going to try bumping up the dose on it over what I was doing before. Winter months seem to really crank up my desire for food. I'll have eaten all my calories for the day... my macro's look great.. and then 9-10PM or so it'll just hit me. Sometimes I can't resist it, either, and I'll end up binging on sunbutter and apples or something. Probably why I've plateau'ed. I'll rationalize to myself that maybe my body really needs the extra calories in that one moment where it all breaks down. Frustrating.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
T3 is amazing imo! Tried it for first time earlier this year. I’ve used DNP before. I’ve tried T4 before. DNP you feel like shit. T4 make me very anxious and hatted it. T3 I feel nothing. Completely normal and just burn thru the fat. Add low dose Clen and it works extremely well. I got the leanest I ever have before. Like 8%BF. And no suffering like on DNP. I started with 25mcg first week and then bumped it up from there. I found that dividing the dose thru the day made a lower dose more effective too. Like taking 10mcg three times a day was more effective than taking 40mcg once a day. Only negative imo is that it seemed to make me more hungry. In fact I’m using it now (low dose/ 30mcg per day) on bulk to help increase my appetite. When your dieting your hungry anyways. Caffeine definitely helped with appetite control on it.
Yep, I am a T3 guy. The stuff is amazing, especially if I stacked it with or alternated it with clen. Highest I went was 75mcg a day, but it was only for a few days. I used to titrate, but I don't anymore. Pretty standard dose for me is 25 mcg 2x a day. I can go from around 12 to 8 percent BF in a few weeks without changing diet.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
How'd you take it, @Kluso? Just pop it down your throat, or did you do sublingual? I bought some a while back but never used it. I'm at point now where I've kind of plateaued with loss and need help breaking through. I have 50+ or so of Dinitro's DNP as well (200mg). I never used it, either. Sucks about cravings, though. I have bad enough cravings already. Got some more Semaglutide on the way... going to try bumping up the dose on it over what I was doing before. Winter months seem to really crank up my desire for food. I'll have eaten all my calories for the day... my macro's look great.. and then 9-10PM or so it'll just hit me. Sometimes I can't resist it, either, and I'll end up binging on sunbutter and apples or something. Probably why I've plateau'ed. I'll rationalize to myself that maybe my body really needs the extra calories in that one moment where it all breaks down. Frustrating.
Just shoot it in my mouth and chase it with a drink. The stuff I have been using is a liquid which I like because it’s easier to adjust the dose. But it tastes pretty bad and couldn’t imagine leaving it under my tongue for very long.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Just shoot it in my mouth and chase it with a drink. The stuff I have been using is a liquid which I like because it’s easier to adjust the dose. But it tastes pretty bad and couldn’t imagine leaving it under my tongue for very long.

This experiment already ran its course. It ended up disrupting my sleep way, way too much. I'm back on the Semaglutide.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Doc actually just started me on Synthroid(T4). My TSH levels have been consistently high for over a year. I'm hoping it helps some with my constant fatigue and always dragging ass and feeling sluggish.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic