Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Trump 2024

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
I like the old days when Politics was sort of in the background. The differences between Demturdz and Pubtards was not that far off.
With social-media, insane wokeness, a new generation who grew up weak and brainless, they melt down and cry when their phone breaks.

My dad lied on his papers and went to Korea (Korean war) when he was 16.
Weak turdz of today dont know what a man or woman is (genderless beings) age 16. The whine, depressed, anxious, go on meds, etc.

Clown world...

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Unrelated/related.. has anybody else noticed that if a referendum of some kind is on the ballot, it is worded either so poorly, so vaguely or it is so riddled with double negatives that as an educated guy it takes me 15 min to work through what's actually being asked? There were three on our ballot this election, I had done my research and knew what the questions were that were being asked, but I still stood there thinking " you tricky sneaky bastards" as I voted.....

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Unrelated/related.. has anybody else noticed that if a referendum of some kind is on the ballot, it is worded either so poorly, so vaguely or it is so riddled with double negatives that as an educated guy it takes me 15 min to work through what's actually being asked? There were three on our ballot this election, I had done my research and knew what the questions were that were being asked, but I still stood there thinking " you tricky sneaky bastards" as I voted.....

Exactly. It's crazy. I come from a family of lawyers and politicians and my wife was a technical writer for 20 years and together we still spent an hour trying to figure out what the hell all these initiatives really meant.

It's becoming common too because both parties see initiatives as a way to get issue-centric voters to the polls who are likely to favor their party, but who otherwise might not come out to vote.

There should a plain language clause necessary to get these initiatives on the ballet!

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I had to research them to get the cliff notes. It's terrible.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I like the old days when Politics was sort of in the background. The differences between Demturdz and Pubtards was not that far off.
With social-media, insane wokeness, a new generation who grew up weak and brainless, they melt down and cry when their phone breaks.

My dad lied on his papers and went to Korea (Korean war) when he was 16.
Weak turdz of today dont know what a man or woman is (genderless beings) age 16. The whine, depressed, anxious, go on meds, etc.

Clown world...
I used to love watching the evening news. You actually got a feel for what was going on in the world.
My uncle made my grandmother sign his paperwork at 15 so he could go fight in Korea. People stood for something other than themselves not to long ago. Younger people look like aliens to me now. Clown colored hair ugly ass tattoos all over their fat soft bodies and walking around in yoga pants and slippers.

P

Pen Sillman

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
From all the reading and polls I've seen, just about any republican can run against Biden and win handily. Except Trump! If Trump runs against him it's a toss up. If he truly cares about fixing things and ousting Biden he oughta step aside and let DeSantis take the cake. We don't need 80 year olds running the country.

P

Pen Sillman

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Speaking of mandatory retirement age, Air Traffic Controllers in the USA have mandatory retirement at age 56. I retired at 55. They don't want old guys running two 747's into each other killing 700 people. I don't know why in the hell they'd let a 70 or 80 year old put his hand on the nuclear button. Saw Biden on an interview tonight and he could barely speak clearly.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Trump actually did say yesterday that he’d enforce term limits on Congress members in his speech. That was particularly appealing and interesting to me.

I don’t know how Trump can enforce it, perhaps via executive order? I doubt Congress would vote “yes” on having terms limits…. However any other incoming President that overturns that executive order would instantly lose approval. So yeah, that’s actually an amazing campaign promise to run on.
The President has no authority to create term limits for Congress. His saying he would enforce them is just more Trump BS. He can push for them, but only Congress can make it happen and then by majority vote, (I think -- unless that type of rule change requires a supermajority vote, or constitutional amendment. I don't know the rules they play by well enough to know that off the top of my head).

I hear and understand why people would think term limits might be a good thing. But I think far better than term limits would be to have competitive districts. Make those incumbents serve their constituents and justify their continued service, rather than the current non-competitive districts that encourage political extremists who are more likely to prevail in districts where only one party is likely to win.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
The biggest help to this country would be for 90% of the people to turn their TVs off.

This all sounds like fake news narratives.

Anyone not watch the TV?

I shut mine off years ago.

I will agree on one thing, this shit will drain the life out of you the longer it goes on.

Trump will take it in 2024 if the elections are fixed. If they're not. Get ready for the crickets and powdered worm. They have plants preparing already. It's already in Australia's school lunchrooms.

You can get crickets without legs so you don't have to worry about them getting stuck in your teeth ;)

What everyone seems to be missing is this isn't about us.

It's not about the good ol USA. This is taking place in every corner of the world.

It's not republicans against democrats against independents, it's about globalists/communism/deep state taking over the world.

It's something your televisions won't tell you.

Get out and find your news.

You've been listening to your TVs for years and look where it's gotten us...
I haven't watched television more than a few hours here and there since the 1980's, when I moved in with my grandmother while I attended college and her television was 20 years old and rarely got a clear signal (yes, we used aluminum foil on the antennas and it was such bad reception I gave up on it). Since then I spent my time exercising and reading books and for news I read newspapers and since the internet came I have kept up via online news.

Whenever I watch it, I find the commercial TV news anxiety producing, hypnotic, and designed to keep me on the edge of my chair at all times..... The commercials drive me nuts, I can't stand them.

Not having television in my life leaves me a bit out of the cultural loop, but I am a much calmer person and happier than my family and friends who watch the news nonstop.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
D1097C55-B5A9-47BF-B249-FF63DE6DE4A4.jpeg

One collective cult.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic