Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Trump 2024

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Anybody else see the movie "wag the dog" so much time spent on deflection and mind-numbing silliness and so little spent on anything substantive.... makes you want to wretch.
Saw it in theaters. Had the exact thought the other day, years ago they’d at least argue and display showmanship around issues…now everything seems to be driven by personalities and projecting cultural alignment.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
all this amounts to is 2 more years of distractions to get people off the topics that really matter. If voting really accomplished anything THEY wouldn't let us do it. It merely offers the slaves the "illusion" of choice but like my man George Carlin said "we have no choice, we have OWNERS".

We have 50 different flavors of ice-cream/bagels/coffee/TV channels but ALL of the "candidates" work for the same masters (central bankers/CFR/Trilateral Commission). Trump/DeSantis/Gabbard are all Israel "firsters"....nuff said.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
all this amounts to is 2 more years of distractions to get people off the topics that really matter. If voting really accomplished anything THEY wouldn't let us do it. It merely offers the slaves the "illusion" of choice but like my man George Carlin said "we have no choice, we have OWNERS".

We have 50 different flavors of ice-cream/bagels/coffee/TV channels but ALL of the "candidates" work for the same masters (central bankers/CFR/Trilateral Commission). Trump/DeSantis/Gabbard are all Israel "firsters"....nuff said.
Good post. Precisely on point.
What we have regardless of voting (smoke & mirror distraction) is a centralized system of control — regardless of party name (GOP, DEM). They both have the same employers, owners, delegators of directives.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The biggest help to this country would be for 90% of the people to turn their TVs off.

This all sounds like fake news narratives.

Anyone not watch the TV?

I shut mine off years ago.

I will agree on one thing, this shit will drain the life out of you the longer it goes on.

Trump will take it in 2024 if the elections are fixed. If they're not. Get ready for the crickets and powdered worm. They have plants preparing already. It's already in Australia's school lunchrooms.

You can get crickets without legs so you don't have to worry about them getting stuck in your teeth ;)

What everyone seems to be missing is this isn't about us.

It's not about the good ol USA. This is taking place in every corner of the world.

It's not republicans against democrats against independents, it's about globalists/communism/deep state taking over the world.

It's something your televisions won't tell you.

Get out and find your news.

You've been listening to your TVs for years and look where it's gotten us...

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Divide and conquer.

It's really important for us to not be comfortable in our 'silos.' The Fox/Newsmax world is like a completely different universe from CNN/MSNBC. Both sides are watching their own channels constantly with no other perspectives and keep reinforcing their preconceived existing world views. Selection bias. Each side keeps going down insane rabbit holes. This is leading to a huge split and polarization. And each side caricatures the other as a result. It's much easier to dismiss another person or group of people if you believe that they are ridiculous. This is what the caricature does.

I've become a huge fan of long form conversations. Sound bites are the enemy. Each side seems to be careful crafting quick easily memorable statements because most Americans have the attention span of a squirrel. This is why a show like Breaking Points comes in handy. 2 right wing populists and 2 left wing populists do extremely deep dives into the issues at the same time. Each side explains their side's perspective. They all do this in a calm, reasonable and friendly manner.

Also, the show is paid for by the audience. There are no advertisers. They are beholden to no business interests or special interests.

If you're watching news that has advertisers then you are the product being sold.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The biggest help to this country would be for 90% of the people to turn their TVs off.

This all sounds like fake news narratives.

Anyone not watch the TV?

I shut mine off years ago.

I will agree on one thing, this shit will drain the life out of you the longer it goes on.

Trump will take it in 2024 if the elections are fixed. If they're not. Get ready for the crickets and powdered worm. They have plants preparing already. It's already in Australia's school lunchrooms.

You can get crickets without legs so you don't have to worry about them getting stuck in your teeth ;)

What everyone seems to be missing is this isn't about us.

It's not about the good ol USA. This is taking place in every corner of the world.

It's not republicans against democrats against independents, it's about globalists/communism/deep state taking over the world.

It's something your televisions won't tell you.

Get out and find your news.

You've been listening to your TVs for years and look where it's gotten us...
I really think we are past the point of no return. Smart phones should be included as a human appendages they are no longer separated from us. When I see a person without a phone stuck somewhere on their body it's like an anomaly. Very few of us that think independently are left in this world. I wish we all were in person vs on message board so much more understanding that way. I will never vote democrat unless it's someone in the middle that isn't under global corporate control. We lost that a long time ago.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
880EC0BA-79EB-40F9-B722-A07D0077FF9E.jpeg

The Angry Chihuahua

The Angry Chihuahua

Nov 12, 2022
I was hoping he wouldn't run. He was the best president we have had in a long time getting the most accomplished and with an America first attitude.
He lost to an incoherent moron who can't even speak and a cackling useless dumb bish. He should take that as a cue and let someone who can actually win run.
We are well past a Republican being allowed to win, sadly. Look at Arizona in the midterms. Anyone who thinks America has an honest chance is in for heartbreak.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
The biggest problem I see is no one wants to address the real issues. Fighting over Abortion, Freedom of speech, Same-sex marriage, interracial marriage etc... Mean very very little to improve anyone's life. YES, I AM a believer but I don't have to answer for someone that gets an abortion so why waste my energy?? I don't care about same-sex marriage, I do care about freedom of speech without the threat of persecution BUT, to be honest, I am more worried about HIGH-Interest rates, paying $400 for one week worth of food, the price of gas, and rent. For me it's not about hurting people's feelings it's about being able to afford to live. Hell, I'm a pretty conservative person with my money and thoughts but am also "liberal" enough to not worry about things my neighbor is doing if it does not directly affect me. Live and let live, love thy neighbor, and don't be schtupping your neighbor's wife (unless she's hot and wants to). EVERYONE in DC cares about making deals and making themselves rich they don't care about us at all. This will never ever get back to "We the People".

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I voted against every useless bond on the ballot for things we already pay for in taxes. All passed. Just got my homeowners bill which tripled for 2023.
In my county we successfully knocked them back... for now.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic