Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Test Prop Man

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So I told myself I would stay off fo 8 weeks and then another 8-9 weeks just on TRT, which this time is 50 mg Test P MWF. So I got through the 8 weeks off stint and now at week 3.5 with the TP. I am itchy. I keep looking at these amps of Primobolan.

1. I want to poke them in.
2. then again I am older than dirt.
3. then again 4 weeks ago my blood work was pristine.
4. Then again 2 weeks ago was my birthday and everyone bought me a pile of carrot cakes, my favorite.
5. 10 days later I was wearing the carrot cake as blubber spead over my body like the blob.
6. Days into a diet and most of the blob is gone.
7. I should diet off another 5% before adding anything in.
8. I think I'll pin the Primo.
9. I think I'll wait.
10 fuck me, I'm still an addict.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
1668288852856.jpeg

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
You should take the Primo. You did say you were old, and you and I both could die tomorrow. And the last thought you will have is "I... should have... taken... the Primo... unnnngggh...*gasp* *thud*"

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
You should take the Primo. You did say you were old, and you and I both could die tomorrow. And the last thought you will have is "I... should have... taken... the Primo... unnnngggh...*gasp* *thud*"

I’m with beef
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: CFM
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Prop works very well for me. Never had test flu or PIP from it. It's sort of a dbol like mental thing and hits fastr

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
My prostate hates prop. I have some Rimobolan from our guy, waiting til after new years for my annual test anavar and primo cycle... I will never use UGL Primo again. The last real I had was good, then the dude bought a new batch to make it, and at best it was cross contaminated. Its always such a let down. I was thinking very low dose HGH as well, but only pharma for that as well.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
You crazy fool. The only thing better than prop is suspension. Or even better, the old ip prop/susp blend. Hurts so good
You sir are a sadist. I bet you like getting beaten with garden hose and nipple clamped too!

I have been shot with a .22 when i was a kid.

Suspension hurts worse.

glyco, test P/primo i bet would be badass! Just wait and do it on schedule.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
You sir are a sadist. I bet you like getting beaten with garden hose and nipple clamped too!

I have been shot with a .22 when i was a kid.

Suspension hurts worse.

glyco, test P/primo i bet would be badass! Just wait and do it on schedule.
No, I will switch to my CVS pharma TC with the Primo. I have used that before and it is swell! I don't make enough estrogen from TP so I would waste time dialing it in with the Primo sicne Primo hits my estrogen pretty hard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic