Votes: 14 46.7%

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I was just curious I know a lot of members have had it but some like me have never tested positive.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Nothing confirmed by a test, but I swear I had it a few months before it was officially recognized and feel like it was already here. Was sick as hell but also had this very unusual lung problem for months afterwards. There are times my lungs still don't feel right; it's a difficult sensation to describe, but they feel "full" of fluid with no cough or anything. Overall, though, I came out unscathed. Also feel like I had it once or twice more based on symptoms, but again, nothing confirmed... but those times were way easier than the first. Purely subjective.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I haven’t been able to taste or smell for the past 6 to 7 weeks. I must’ve had Covid and didn’t know it. That was the only side effect I had.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Was
Had it. No vax did the joe Rogan method
Of ivermectin and hydrocloroquin and decamethasone.

I was sick but without the hype surrounding it I probably would have figured it as the flu.
Was Rogan doing the zinc as well?

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I assume I had it, because for a blood donation I did, they tested donors for antibodies and they were present.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Had it once during a lock-down in late October/early November 2020. I keep 500PPM coloidal silver and chlorite handy but don't really need it since I've already had it and have a strong immune system (contrary to popular belief).

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Never tested positive but at the end of 2019/ beginning 20 I was the sickest I’ve ever been. Had a cough/ chest cold for two months. Then since it became a thing had symptoms of early variants and sick 4 times. Never missed work cause I’m not a bitch. Most recently doctor shrugged and said maybe Covid but so what no test

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
I had it and it was real bad in early 2020. I couldn't breathe. My main coworker fell to it the next day. We were both out for 3 weeks and not right for months. I had nothing to make it better and knew the hospital would put me on Remdesivir, a vent and cash me out. I'm just going to say that some of you will think I'm nuts, anyway. I begged my wife to not get the shot, we fought and she did what she wanted to do. Almost immediately I got sick, she would turn to my side and breathe on my shoulder and neck when we are sleeping. What she took shed on me and one great argument against that is I could have caught it from someone else because she had no symptoms of any kind. That's my theory. I'm not completely convinced of it but I don't keep a lot of friends or get close to people even prior to all this shit.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Had it in November 2019. Thought I had walking Pneumonia went to my doc and she says, no you have that funky new flu coming over from China, its gonna be a bad flu season. She gave me the protocol for walking pneumonia and I was fine after a week, As soon as antibody testing came out I did one and it lit up, conformed having had it. Then a got Omicron and it was a breeze. I slept 7 days and lost 8 pounds I needed to lose. By that time I hade the McCullough protocol and took as suggested, it was no big deal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic