Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I'm not sure what ever happened to Big WHite/UXL after was busted. He also posted here, and so did Zeus....though maybe he was also Zeus here as well. I thought he was a good guy as well, but he could have made some kind of awareness of what he was going through at the end...as a heads up, or had somebody fill people in. It would have been a stand-up mov e and helped a lot. I think his son was selling Kratom after all that as well. Kurt Angles's brother was caught up in it as well, lol.
Yeah. Sucks. Zeus started acting differently and it all makes sense now. Not that it was the same board then as back in its heyday. Very little activity. It had been on its way out for years at that time. I remember Bigwhite and Pakina9 were so funny on that board then at least. Always fucking with each other. Saying numb shit.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I remember Maak fondly, think Maakshiff or some similar spelling was the full handle. He was a tough love Mod, word was that Zeus and other of his Mod peers (b4 I got Modulated) worried he was driving new members away. Not sure if they pressured him out or just did not support him when shit occurred. I remember a snot-nosed punk named "comeatmebro" or something very similar catching some of Maak's tough love and deciding to make antagonizing Maak his life's work. It puzzled my pre-Mod ass why the other Mods remained silent ... I wanted to ban him to support Maak, but I was just a member then.

To time-stamp all of this, the way people bought + listened to music then was via compact discs. It was common for noobs to try to impress by posting details (not security-related) of their first buy, AND to further impress by showing how clever they were by posting shit like "ordered from XYZ 3 days ago and my CD's arrived today ... XYZ is gtg!!!" That CD talk and other stuff could send Maak into a rage lol. One "human" moment from him was reporting the pain he had after injecting 2cc of something into a virgin bicep. Smartass Me replied that if his balls were big enough to do that he shoulda just injected them. Got a "like" from him and Dr Iron for that one.

Years later, I have not seen Maak, NutsHanging, BAM or BigBench since. They all got gone right b4 Zeus promoted me in desperation. I actually said No at first, didn't think I was qualified, but Lurch and Nuts pressured me via pm. Lurch hung around but wasn't very active posting and not much help for my on-the-job training, BUT I joked he was probably too busy fielding pm's from members asking WTF! about me as a Mod.

I remember the warreng and Birdman handles, not sure on details. Think Birdman was more prominent on Whey's SOI board. TSC, Source Authority and SOI were all kinda loosely related back then.

Pretty sure I posted a link offering closure on UXL somewhere in the last few months(?) Found it doing a simple google on Ron Roginsky (BigWhite) or UXL bust, think the link was from 2021 and sounded final. All 3 guys got away surprisingly easy, raising more questions than answers, maybe?
Oh yeah! Maskshift! That was it. Tough love! Lmao. And I knew I was forgetting others! Bigbench was the man! I learned so much from him I remember. I was sick a noob back then! Oh man. Some good ass memories. I do miss that community feeling we had. It was like another family you know! And Bam too! Oh shit!Blast from the past! Nuttshanging I do remember barely. Lol. Wow.

I definitely remember that CD talk! Reminded me of when I used to buy weed in high school. We used to call them CD too. Lol. Yeah. I liked MAAK. Would crack me up how he would bust peoples balls! I definitely thought he was a dick at first but then it just got comical! Pure entertainment! But I do remember that guy getting on Maak and I think we all defended him too. But other mods didn’t. It really was like a family back then. More of a family than my real one at least. Lol. I vaguely remember you saying you weren’t worthy too. I know I wasn’t worthy when I was asked but wasn’t many of us left then. Lol. I mean I could help a newbie not hurt themselves and make an educated decision on things. That’s around when Greenzone turned me on to Datbtrue and I would read studies for hours at a time every day. Learned so much. Too bad I can’t remember any of it now. Lmao.

I should look that up myself. (UXL Bust) I guess that’s why we never heard. It’s been in court for years sounds like. Hope Bigwhite didn’t get too much time if anything. Was just too nice of a guy. Hooked everyone up in one way or another. Would be cool if he popped in one of these days to say hi. I wonder if LE can monitor his internet? I would imagine they could say as part of his probation- no steroid talk online Or searching or something like that. But as long as he kept his nose clean why not. I remember when UXL first came to TSC and I talked with him a bit. I remember him saying he had a lot of close friends that were sources also. Before I knew it was Bigwhite. Lol. I’m sure he could have made deals with LE to save his ass. Hopefully he didn’t! Cause I think I know who two of them were and one just recently went kinda MIA. And it was around 2021 too. Very interesting!

Good memories brother!

Last edited:
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Hey, great to hear from you. Sorry about the injury, you've got my sympathy, as I've had heart trouble on the electrical end of things this past year, and I've also been in transition. Still fighting against the dad bod! LOL
“In transition”? You know you can’t say that these days without someone thinking you want to be a girl right? Or is that what you meant? Lmao

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Terminator, was just some ordinary guy. He was a nice guy, but he got in over his head. He was friends with other guys from the Intense-Training forum who were from our area. He had a big mouth though, and had an issue with putting stuff out in the open that he shouldn't have. After his last 2-3 seizures, he got busted. There was some stuff that went down after that with guys he knew, but i'd have to ask for details, as it's been forever.

Macrophage69alpha (or just Macro) and Ulter had a falling out sometime around 2012...give or take a year or two. They were business partners. I do not know exactly what happened, but Ulter mentioned that Macro was into other things that put them in jeopardy. I don't know what that was, I didn't ask...but I believe he went through a divorce for gambling, so it could have been that. He was a great guy though, and very intelligent. He helped me out a lot, and I would welcome him back if he reappeared. I only have Ulter's side, so who knows. After their falling out, I never seen him back on the forums again....though he could be around under a different name. ***If he is around, i'd love to know.

Huck also posted under the name Grape Ape at some places. I think he helped a few people get their start in certain supplements (legal ones), but I do not know what happened to him. he was a good guy as well. I knew him from EF, and then he was also at Iron Trybe for a while too.

I believe you are talking about Quadsweep? I always thought he was a good guy, but then he got busted and ratted out people. It was covered up and brushed under the table at places like RxMuscle because he 'was a good guy.' If you go there, I believe all the posts on his bust were deleted. I was following along with that post until it was deleted, or certain posts were for sure. His sister also competed. Both posted at EF too, and he was a mod there for a long period.
How do you remember all this stuff? Lol. Wow. I wish I had your memory BMJ!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
My first post - ORD board, TSC, used to have him as a frequent wee hours poster. I got the impression he was a worthy member on the boards b4 my time but had begun blasting ethanol to the extent his late night posts made the board look bad to any new arrivals. Got so bad the Admin, Zeus, banned him ... until Gator backed him up by threatening to badmouth TSC on all the other boards where he was known. Guess Zeus decided un-banning was the lesser of 2 evils. I don't remember him hanging around or being too active after that ... maybe that's when his health began to go downhill. In his TSC heyday he went on a tear recommending EQ-only cycles to noobs.
I don’t remember that. Lol. Just remember liking him.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Oh yes, I remember that. Sadly most of the crap between the ladies was caused by MG, she ran so many off with her bs
That’s funny. I missed all that. She’s banned here right? That’s what I heard. Hope so cause I’m about to talk shit. She does seem a little off. Pretty sure she has anorexia or some self image disorder. Easily emotional too. I could see her doing that. Lol

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
GF, it's better that you hear this from a friend lol ... you were not "her first."

Whenever the subject of mg comes up, it always amazes me I never see her mentioned by her first handle, especially among guys who've been in the game longer than I have. I showed up about 2006 as a stereotype Noob who gravitated to the non-private, open source boards ... of course, and the same very busy, very needy board groupie was on SSB and the GenXXL house board as VinDiesel. She had a special thing for "English," who seemed to be the head man at GenXXL, and it got so bad she was banned at their board. She re-registered as cupcake, but her written voice outted her, and she was re-banned. Stayed busy on SSB in the days when ORD was fast approaching, and was briefly banned there for embarrassingly detailed accounts of her romantic misadventure w/one of the other GenXXL boys. Gymace and TightBooty were even motivated to offer kindly advice before she was briefly banned, then reinstated by a sympathetic Gymace.

I was new then, went to ground for a year or so during ORD, and when I came back under my new handle, some boards were gone, and so was "VinDiesel."
MG was VinDiesel?

S

SD1959

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2012
IP might have been the most controversial of them all!

Last edited:
Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Anyone here been a member of BlastandCruise? A bunch of guys left GH15 and started it. I think it was ChestRockwells board. I learned a lot on that board. Most of the guys there still competed and it’s what gave me the bug to want to compete now here in my 40s. Lol.

And I was on Datbtrue also. When that closed some of the guys started another board but I can’t remember it. I ended up getting banned because this one mod, Trax, I think just had it out for me. I hated how he would tell all the newbies to hire a coach. Like most of the Mods there were. I would get mad and just answer the post. He didn’t like that much. But it basically was a private board to get clients for their coaching. But had a good amount of info that they were downloading constantly to try to get it to what Datbtrue was. No idea if it’s still around. Datbtrue may have been a fraud but the knowledge and references there were amazing! I wish he had left it up just for reference. Even if you couldn’t post it was a good source of info. Were any of you guy’s members there?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
MG was VinDiesel?
Can't remember the context, but a very reliable person told me that back when I found TID in 2013.
That was not long after the earlier, pre-ORD part of me, my memory was clear, and the personality, behavior, written voice ... whatever you wanna call it, of Vinnie and MG were identical ... down to the Logs with what (I thought) was too much emphasis on cardio and volume. Maybe(?) she changed handles because of ORD as I did, although both of us woulda been pretty uninteresting to LE imo ... then, and now o_O

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic