Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
That was Gator McKlusky, he passed away a few years ago.
Yep that was Gator. He was a fraud. MG (millennium girl) went and met him and he was a fat, very out of shape, alcoholic on food stamps and screwed her out of some money.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
The old drunk lawyer that used to come on here and say "ask me any legal question anything" and then we would fuck with him in the chat..........BigKarch I think it was.
How about HORSEY.............Allthewhey LMAO
Yep, Big Karch...died of liver failure I believe it was.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Another dude I missed was Iron Gook. We were stationed in Hawaii at the same time, but never had the opportunity to link up due to my schedule. People always ask how I liked Hawaii. I was there for seven years and did six deployments during that time. I spent more time in Iraq and Afghanistan than I did in Hawaii. Haha.
His wife was doing her residency near me in IL back then. We tried to hook up but never got to before they moved. he was a really good dude.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Halo still posts at WCBB every once in a while under a different name.
Really? I sure missed that. Last I remember there was a member that the two fell in love...shit that was years ago lol. All the female member left WCBB when I can't the guys handle now, (he died was from Peoria IL...think it began with a D) threatened NewGirl and most took off to a female only board (with the exception they let some of us trustworthy guys in)

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Some that haven't been mentioned yet, (the good, the bad and the ugly, lol)...

Pudge
Scorpio
Weird Al
GotGear
Crankenstein
Nubien Princess
NewGirl

rot-iron66

rot-iron66

Oct 30, 2022
I used to use the old news groups (misc.fitness.weights, etc) before these graphical forums were around. (Via dialup).
(Early 90's).
Lots of Pro's used to go on there, kooks like "Rob Schuh" etc...

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Really? I sure missed that. Last I remember there was a member that the two fell in love...shit that was years ago lol. All the female member left WCBB when I can't the guys handle now, (he died was from Peoria IL...think it began with a D) threatened NewGirl and most took off to a female only board (with the exception they let some of us trustworthy guys in)
Yep, she pops in once a twice a year. At least she did pre-COVID.

I remember I had to squash a bunch of shit that was going down between the female members taking shots at each other in the threads. I actually held onto the PMs for a few years, just in case it happened again. Eventually they all took off, minus MG.

D

dan gable

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2017
Bolex was my old stomping grounds! Used to be a guy name BigTree who was very knowledgeable and helped me out a ton! I know a lot of people are not fans but BigWill was always good to me. Anyone remember Proline from Bolex? He was the nicest guy and pretty knowledgeable....and then he turned scammer! Was selling legit gear for a while and then had a sale and sold a ton of gear that was just oil, no hormone. Luckily for me I started out very small and ran very small cycles for the first 5 years of training and using gear. I made great gains so I didnt need to run heavy cycles. So my order was only a few hundred bucks.
I think there was a guy named TheOgre on Bolex...always wondered if it's the same TheOgre that's on the boards today.
Forget the guys name but I remember when igf first became available on Bolex and a guy there was selling "media grade" or something like that for I think 250 a kit. I bought one and yea it was real igf but damn that shit was expensive. That guy must have made a fortune!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Some that haven't been mentioned yet, (the good, the bad and the ugly, lol)...

Pudge
Scorpio
Weird Al
GotGear
Crankenstein
Nubien Princess
NewGirl
Nubian Princess....or.....NubianBeauty?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Bolex was my old stomping grounds! Used to be a guy name BigTree who was very knowledgeable and helped me out a ton! I know a lot of people are not fans but BigWill was always good to me. Anyone remember Proline from Bolex? He was the nicest guy and pretty knowledgeable....and then he turned scammer! Was selling legit gear for a while and then had a sale and sold a ton of gear that was just oil, no hormone. Luckily for me I started out very small and ran very small cycles for the first 5 years of training and using gear. I made great gains so I didnt need to run heavy cycles. So my order was only a few hundred bucks.
I think there was a guy named TheOgre on Bolex...always wondered if it's the same TheOgre that's on the boards today.
Forget the guys name but I remember when igf first became available on Bolex and a guy there was selling "media grade" or something like that for I think 250 a kit. I bought one and yea it was real igf but damn that shit was expensive. That guy must have made a fortune!
What years were you at Bolex? It was one of the best boards back in the 90's when Brian Raupp (BRR) opened it up. I can't remember if he sold/lost it before he got busted...but I believe the guy who took it over, his name was Dave, IIRC. There were a lot of guys who were on early Bolex ( @Massive G ) who left and started their own forum(s), like Badham. Maybe Big A owned it at some point too? I can't remember toward the end of it, as I was no longer a member there by that point. It was sad how Raupp went down, he was a good smart kid back in the 90's. He was selling a version of Pump 'n Pose back in the 90's. I say kid, but i'm thinking 90's in my head, so he is probably older than I am, lol. I was like 18-20 when I was a member there back in 96/97 :eek:

Did you use the same name there?

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Yep, she pops in once a twice a year. At least she did pre-COVID.

I remember I had to squash a bunch of shit that was going down between the female members taking shots at each other in the threads. I actually held onto the PMs for a few years, just in case it happened again. Eventually they all took off, minus MG.
Oh yes, I remember that. Sadly most of the crap between the ladies was caused by MG, she ran so many off with her bs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic