Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

What exercises to buff breasts up

IronBreez

IronBreez

Aug 3, 2017
First of all is it possible to buff them up by training? which I think it is, but how?

Is it possible to do exercises for the lower part of pecs to give a nice push to fat tissue upwards?

Do these actually work? decline benchpress? cable for pecs a bit downwards?

Or is that sadly a myth and it's just normal chest training for chest?

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Geezuz IB you know it’s killing me not to reply on this thread right?
I do not have a good answer but it seems to me that any development of the pec would push the breast out and increase the chest measurement but not cup size obviously

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Lol @monsoon

I wish I had a good answer for you as well IB.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Well, everybody knows a professional breast massage will do wonders to buff up your breasts. I just happen to be a professional breast massager. PM for more details.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
We're going to need pics in order to do a proper evaluation :D

on a serious note lots and lots of decline presses. Cable work and pec deck imho is overrated.....

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
First of all is it possible to buff them up by training? which I think it is, but how?

Is it possible to do exercises for the lower part of pecs to give a nice push to fat tissue upwards?

Do these actually work? decline benchpress? cable for pecs a bit downwards?

Or is that sadly a myth and it's just normal chest training for chest?

Hey there IB, as a female, i believe what you are eluding to when you say "...buff them up by training...." is that you are looking to achieve the look of a "lift" if you will for the breasts. What you can do is increase muscle behind/around the breasts, but the fact of the matter remains that the breasts are just fatty tissue and will increase in size with weight gain and decrease in size with weight loss. To buff them up, or lift them up......if you cannot achieve what you want through training, then the only other way to lift them up is by surgery.

So not quite clear on what you are tryin to achieve through the description you posted....I will tell you that i have built up my pecs quite a bit, but did not result in any push up of fat tissue. And i've had a breast augmentation/lift approx 13 years ago. Actually i did a breast reduction and a lift at the time. Did not opt for any implants as the doctor said that i had sufficient tissue at the time.

If you have implants, then they are always up lol.

Good luck.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Wouldn't the answer to this be to work the upper pec's with the idea that if they were tight and flexed it would pull the skin and therefore the breast itself in an upward and inward direction?

moebrane

moebrane

Oct 5, 2022
Maybe
I don't have much knowledge about that.

The nature of mammary glands (boobs?) is they are comprised of fat and as age does it's job...

Sounds like a worthwhile endeavor though.

I look at my girl and that's what comes to mind, and I sure as hell am not going to start a conversation about it!

She looks fantastic, but 51 years is just that.

Hell, it would probably help some.

B

Bomb10shell

TID Lady Member
Aug 30, 2022
Coach has me working upper/inner chest since this was also a concern of mine.

Incline DB chest press
Hex Press / Incline hex press
Plate or DB Front raises
Single arm cable front raises
Occasionally bench presses, but they are programmed few and far between.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Wouldn't the answer to this be to work the upper pec's with the idea that if they were tight and flexed it would pull the skin and therefore the breast itself in an upward and inward direction?
No not really. It typically will push the fatty tissue down aas the muscle increases and bf decreases. This is most noticeable when bf is lower. But also will depend too if a female has implants and if they are above or below the muscle.

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
No not really. It typically will push the fatty tissue down aas the muscle increases and bf decreases. This is most noticeable when bf is lower. But also will depend too if a female has implants and if they are above or below the muscle.
Hadn't thought of that, should have left it to the guys with bodybuilding snuggle buddies...

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Hadn't thought of that, should have left it to the guys with bodybuilding snuggle buddies...
No, I'm just old and remember many of the female bodybuilders of the past during prep, Laura Creavalle as an example. But yes I still see it at competitions today wher everyone is even more shredded than the past my brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic