Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Morgan Aste training arms

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
During his first set he's working triceps. He stops the motion 5 times on the way down and then resumes the extension. Does anybody know what the thinking is here?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
It appears to me that he is locking tension in at each stop and that there is additional benefit of getting some negative pull back with the tension prior to going to the next position. My triceps work consists strongly on the negative stretch in most exercises. My tempo is usually 3 to 4 second negatives. I will give this a try on Friday to see the effects of 5 seconds on the positive reps. Thanks for posting Morgan is a beast.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
It appears to me that he is locking tension in at each stop and that there is additional benefit of getting some negative pull back with the tension prior to going to the next position. My triceps work consists strongly on the negative stretch in most exercises. My tempo is usually 3 to 4 second negatives. I will give this a try on Friday to see the effects of 5 seconds on the positive reps. Thanks for posting Morgan is a beast.

Think you're right bro. I found another video where he's training back and bis. It's similar. He's keeping the muscle loaded.

In this video Morgan is 360lbs. Holy hell. I weigh 360lbs, but I have too much fat. He's solid. Can't imagine being a solid 360!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic