Kiddorism
What's New?

Baby Formula?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
@MR. BMJ,

Good info as well, my friend!!!...U guys made feel a whole lot better about the situation!!!...Again, I really appreciate the feedback!!!!....

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Purple can?...

That is Gentlease. The good thing is that the infant does not have any kind of milk protein allergy, so if needed, they can use the regular enfamil in the yellow can if that's all that is on the shelves. The proteins in Gentlease are easier to digest, so it helps reduce gas and fussiness. It takes less time to digest and absorb rather than sitting in the GI tract for longer periods of time. If they had issues with the regular enfamil, just tell them to be careful on overfeeding if they have to go back to it. Those cans are all much cheaper too.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
The federal government did not have to shut down the baby formula factory. The cases of babies being hospitalized or died had nothing to do with this formula. the bacteria in the babies didn’t match was found in the factory. this is all caused by government.

if there weren’t so many rules, regulations, taxes and with all the bullshit with the FDA there would be more baby formula producers. And even though one plant got shut down there wouldn’t have been a shortage if we had free market capitalism. today we have private ownership with full government control. that’s not capitalism.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Not trying to stir up trouble, or to blame anyone on baby formula shortages, but how the fuck were Humans able to propagate the species from whenever Day 1 was until whatever today is?

Wife and I made 2 Humans, she nursed them, I even tapped into that (moderately) for my own psychosexual pleasure ... the 2 mini-me's and I then went to cow's milk later, and we all survived.

Do not understand .....

KatieLamour

KatieLamour

Sep 20, 2022
Thanks for the detailed answer, Mr.BMJ. this issue is of great importance to me now, and I actively look for s solution

KatieLamour

KatieLamour

Sep 20, 2022
Thanks for the detailed answer, Mr.BMJ. this issue is of great importance to me now, and I actively look for s solution

I took a kid from foster care to take care of it for some time. I need to figure out what’s best for him: a kid’s formula or any other kind of milk available except my own because I don’t have it now. I’ve heard some moms sell their breast milk online, and I wonder whether it is a good idea. Can the kid have a negative reaction to this milk? And is using animal milk a good idea in this case? my parents used goat milk to feed me when I was a kid, but I wasn’t that little.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Their is Milk dust supplement for nursing mothers that are capable of nursing, it is manufactured in the USA and sold on Amazon with next day delivery available from many different companies.

baby formulas seem simple, certain colostrum proteins is what makes one better than the other, why its not easy for USA manufacturers to be supported is just wrong, many overseas produced baby formulas have been found to be contaminated with undesirables (Heavy Metals), companies in the USA that desire to produce are having to deal with red tape. even a certain manufacturer who received an award for cleanest manufacturing warehouse cant produce this at the moment. we live in an age were government involvement in all matters increases the suffering of the innocent the destruction of American capability, and failure to most simple solutions before they can even get started.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I took a kid from foster care to take care of it for some time. I need to figure out what’s best for him: a kid’s formula or any other kind of milk available except my own because I don’t have it now. I’ve heard some moms sell their breast milk online, and I wonder whether it is a good idea. Can the kid have a negative reaction to this milk? And is using animal milk a good idea in this case? my parents used goat milk to feed me when I was a kid, but I wasn’t that little.
Katie, how old is the child?

R

RIR0

Aug 21, 2022
Wtf!? Ask a pediatrician which the child should have. Don’t ask random people on an Internet forum. Goddamn it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic