Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Just a little hard work progress.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Started 6/24 until about a week ago. So 2 months 10 days progress.

Started at 230 30bf, after being out almost 6 months on injury.

Next scan tomorrow, last scan a month ago. Lowest was 198, current sorting at 203 (@ the pic)
20220624_075112.jpg

side_combo.jpg
20220624_075132.jpg

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
You've come a great way, but I know you said you used to work out. It's cool that muscle comes back, even when you have to shed the pounds. Excellent work!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Lots of progress in a short time. Keep up the hard work and keep going toward your goals.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
You still with your coach?
Yeah man. Because of the feedback he's been tweaking and explaining certain things to me. I wish I just had a tape recorder so I could replay the answers, because the volume questions, the rest period questions, why shit is structured to change and certain things to prevent injury and working around old ones.. I get when he tells me, bit there's no way I can do him justice. I'll just fuck up the answers and it won't make sense. He's super impressed and happy with the progress, so we're steam rolling on, BUT the new routine will hopefully help address my eternity in the gym each day, as well as better rest management.

Plus, he wants to keep the loss momentum going, but I also told him that I wanted to start looking at filling in the underside of my pecs, growing my bicep peaks, and he wants to widen my back more and work on trap size.

Again, I'll always take feedback to him because I just don't know the questions to ask, but the results are coming in amd at a decent speed, for now.

Also @RIR0 I have him looking into Humapro. I asked him about it while we were adjusting my diet, and mentioned the label with the calories and protien work around you brought up. He said he's going to look into it. Lol

If I can accelerate fat loss with a protien source and "phantom " non existing calories into my diet as the occasional meal supplement, I'll give it a whirl.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Good job bro. Even got the tan working.
It's easy, summer in tank tops, outside 90% of the time, and I'm mostly Italian and some Cherokee Indian.. burn once and tan for months. I'm lucky when it comes to that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic