Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Greetings Folks I been wondering where every one went.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Welcome! I’m not sure what to think about UGBB.
I love the place it's my first home.

I'm just not fond of the recent throat cutting that's been going on without solid reasons. Not all members of a body need to get along but the ones that don't should simply nod and walk past each other perhaps instead of always throwing punches.

Once that sort of thing settles down a bit I think it will balance back out and level off and return to the place we all know and enjoy.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
Yeah UGBB has been going downhill. It's to the point that making fun of someone with mental health issues is fashionable over there. Getting pretty ridiculous how some people treat others. I have an issue when people choose to make fun of others for a situation outside of their control. Doesn't look like anything is going to be done. Welcome to TID!

Slic.
Hey Slic , good to see ya man.

This isn't a shot at the meso groups although at first it might seem it. When the great meso boatlift happened there was a shift in attitude.

I think it was a combination of events that led to the current state of affairs.

The amount of new members in such a short amount of time was a bit overwhelming for some, I know I had never seen anything like it. There was no chance to pick the stones from the new lawn so to speak , so inevitably there will be a nick or chip taken out of the blade and things will get dull for a while.

I think the new group brought the way it dealt with problem members with them. That's in no way a shot at them they came from Rome they do as Romans , but this is Sparta and we do things different. Its "cultural" for lack of a better term I can reach with my brain.

Now it seems to be moving from some where folks would simply tip their hat and say hey , good job even if it was with a wry smile and sarcasm to a place where some one is openly attacked for not performing up to the standards of some one else. That's hard for me to wrap my head around. No one deserves to be attacked for what is perceived to be underperforming in the eyes of some one else.

The attacks on peoples mental health and stability are fucking disgusting. FUCKING DISGUSTING.

I've sat in the bathroom screaming at ghosts , I've got the scar up the inside of one wrist from my thumb to mid forearm , I've played more Russian roulette than any fucking Russian on earth ... there are times my ptsd crushes me where I just end up rocking in the fucking corner. There are nights I would be lost with being able to log into UGBB or over at GPLife and reach out to a few special people I know I can lean on. I would be lost.

No one thinks that the person on the other side of the screen really is reaching out for help , they don't think maybe we are this persons only friends , maybe they truly are on the fucking edge and need help. Its always some fucked up personal attack lately ,, and over what ? some one wanting attention that's had a lousy life ? ,, some one that never had the chance at real coaches ? ,,, some one that never had the life experience that others of us did ?

It makes me sad. It really does.

I've tried to take all my anger and hate and rage and turn it around into something positive I use to motivate people to reach out and help them through things and let them know it's never about how many times you fall down , it's about how many times you get the fuck up. I don't care what a person tries ,, as long as they try. God Bless them.

But then again ,,,

WTF do I know , I'm just an old man with a cup of coffee and a bong. :cool:

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
It drove me insane too Yano. Good to see you.
Thanks man , i'm still over there i'll take my time and get to learn things here just like I did before. I see alot of folks here I havent met before that's just a chance to learn more and more. I like that

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic