Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Am I wrong??

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I'm a big nandrolone Dan at my advance age. Along with some test. My next blast gonna try NPP, because hold a lot of water on Deconate.
But a real low dose during trt for joint relief.
I just prefer NPP. People will say I’m crazy but it’s just easier on me as far as sides but you still get some of the bulk but def not as much as deca.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’ll add that I run NPP Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday no matter the dose. Just touching on Send0’s nerd alert above. Lmao

testiFy

testiFy

Jun 5, 2019
I’ve always said if you’re running long esters, use deca. Just easier to pin everything on the same days. NPP is great when pinned ED or EoD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send0

Send0

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2021
Lol, I'd call that a LOT nerdy, Send0, and I don't mind at all. Only given it a quick read so far ... the appearance is you may have corrected my thinking here, and I don't mind that either. I usually don't get my panties in a wad when people disagree with me, and I like to think that is how most on this board react.
Nah, I didn't correct it. That's why I kind of set context up front. The short version of my two posts is that I basically took a really long way around to say pretty close to the same thing you did in just a few sentences.

Send0

Send0

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2021
The important thing is you showed a board full of veterans who have all been there and done everything (twice) that I am not as long winded as those cranky old farts think :)
Being brief is something I definitely struggle with, but it depends on the topic. If I really enjoy something, or find something fascinating, then I can't STFU.

Trust me, even I read my posts and wonder what the hell is wrong with me for writing these novels.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Being brief is something I definitely struggle with, but it depends on the topic. If I really enjoy something, or find something fascinating, then I can't STFU.

Trust me, even I read my posts and wonder what the hell is wrong with me for writing these novels.
That’s a good thing though. Many of us enjoy reading informative posts with valid backed data. @Send0 good work!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Be careful I had a condition called heterotopic ossification which was excited by nandrolone and started growing again, this is where muscle turns into bone and it ain’t pretty. Mine was a little over 7 inches long looked like a dagger. Waited for 5 years for it stop growing and find the right surgeon. Lots of lifetime doses of radiation from cancer centers. Rare shit but comes on after hip replacement or a spinal cord injury True story folks

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I just prefer NPP. People will say I’m crazy but it’s just easier on me as far as sides but you still get some of the bulk but def not as much as deca.
I second this. NPP over deca for me. On a blast I have found I need at least 400mg of Deca to feel it and there are the sides to deal with (bloat, deca dick, etc) With 400mg of NPP I get bigger, stronger and almost zero sides. Also I can run the NPP effectively for 10 weeks. The Deca takes 5-6 to even start kicking in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic