Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

DLTBB Progress Log

B

Bomb10shell

TID Lady Member
Aug 30, 2022
She is awesome and so are her parents and brother.
I met her in Vegas for the NPC Women's Conference. I was a total fan girl and trying not to be weird. I nearly cried when she corrected my other poses and said my back pose was absolutely perfect . Women...

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
31st August

Cardio:

• 15 minutes stationary bike 150BPM
Back:
  • Single arm iliac pull-down 1 x 8, 2 x 6
  • Wide grip pull-down 1 x 8, 2 x 6
  • Seated cable row (neutral grip) 2 x 10, 1 x 8
  • Straight arm push-down 3 x 12
  • Wide grip pull-up 1 x failure (29) + 20 second test pause and again until failure (13)
Required a lot less resistance/speed to reach desired HR during cardio today. Sure fire sign my sleep hasn’t been the best and I need some rest.

That should be my last session before I go on holiday. I’m pretty fatigued and we’re due to fly at a ridiculous hour on Friday morning so I think it’ll be wise to take tomorrow off as a rest day.

I’m not 100% sure what my training will look like while I’m away. I’ll definitely keep some training in for sanity’s sake but I’ll have to weigh up what kind of equipment is in our hotel gym before I decide what to do. If it’s decently kitted out, I’ll continue with my current split. If the choice of equipment is limited, I’ll probably just do a few full body sessions to keep myself ticking over. Plus I’ll be doing tons of walking throughout the day.

Going to head out for some dinner with the Mrs shortly (my treat).

R

RIR0

Aug 21, 2022
I met her in Vegas for the NPC Women's Conference. I was a total fan girl and trying not to be weird. I nearly cried when she corrected my other poses and said my back pose was absolutely perfect . Women...
Just talked ran into Skip at the gym waiting on her and her mom.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Mrs was tired so went out for dinner with my cousin instead, decided to go for a couple of drinks afterwards (clearly in holiday mode) and a random older dude sat down and started chatting to us. Stuck around all night. Turned out he was George Michael’s cousin, a nightclub owner and celebrity bodyguard. I’ve Googled him to verify he was legit. Had some insane stories for us and kept us engrossed all night. We had a good time.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
The out of office automatic reply has officially been activated, thank God. I should've booked today off really. Everything is packed and I'm pretty much ready to go. Just want to give the house a good clean this evening so I'm not coming back to a dump. It's been pretty stressful but it'll definitely be worth it for a week away from it all.

B

Bomb10shell

TID Lady Member
Aug 30, 2022
The out of office automatic reply has officially been activated, thank God. I should've booked today off really. Everything is packed and I'm pretty much ready to go. Just want to give the house a good clean this evening so I'm not coming back to a dump. It's been pretty stressful but it'll definitely be worth it for a week away from it all.
Have an awesome holiday!! You'll have to write up a holiday shenanigans post when you get back.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Have an awesome holiday!! You'll have to write up a holiday shenanigans post when you get back.
Thanks. I’m sure I’ll have a tale or two. Hopefully not the type which involves me spending a week in a foreign prison. We’ve done that already. o_O

B

Bomb10shell

TID Lady Member
Aug 30, 2022
Thanks. I’m sure I’ll have a tale or two. Hopefully not the type which involves me spending a week in a foreign prison. We’ve done that already. o_O

Yeah I meant more like we went hiking in the mountains one day, toes in the water Pina colada in hand the next, had awesome (insert super tasty meal here) at this local hotspot...kinda stories

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Yeah I meant more like we went hiking in the mountains one day, toes in the water Pina colada in hand the next, had awesome (insert super tasty meal here) at this local hotspot...kinda stories
That I can certainly do!

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
A guy I know on Instagram sent me these, by the way. He tried the Gorilla Mode PWO but said he didn’t feel much. He has ADHD and I may be wrong but I don’t think they are effected by stimulants in the same way (somebody confirm?). But yeah, he said he won’t be using them and offered to post them out. I’ve been following Derek who owns the company for a while and he has tons of videos dismantling the ingredients of other PWOs, so I imagine he’ll have put good doses of the necessary ingredients into his. Might actually take a scoop before flying tomorrow or else I’ll be exhausted all day (in before I have a heart attack on the plane).
F9FE74A4-5C42-481A-924A-9FDEDAC8C722.jpeg

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
2nd September

Quick overview of day 1 - woke up at 3:15, got ready and left for the airport at 5AM. Check-in was smooth. Had a fast-track pass so bypassed the security queue which saved us a good hour. Ate waffles and bacon for breakfast from a grubby airport café - 5/10.

Flight went ahead with no delays. Had a couple of vodka and lemonades mid-flight. Landed in Corfu and got a quick transfer to our hotel - the place is beautiful. My Mrs concocted a story that we were celebrating our anniversary and they gave us a free upgrade to a sea-view suite and had champagne on ice waiting for us when we arrived, so brownie points to her for that.

Went and caught the last of the sun by the pool and ate a Greek salad, super fresh and colourful, really good. Want to eat fresh, local food all week rather than pounding down desserts and feeling like crap like I usually do while I’m on holiday.

Retired back to our room for a bit, had a soak in the tub and got a taxi in to the town afterwards to scope it out. Had some more traditional Greek food (Gemista) at a little family run place by the sea, great service.

Stupidly decided to walk back from the beach to our hotel. It’s on the top of a mountain pretty much. Google Maps said 30 minutes but the whole thing was a sharp incline through dark winding paths, must’ve took us 45 minutes to complete. We were both gassed out. Was a nice day overall. Was exhausted by the end but nothing a good sleep wouldn’t fix. Wasn’t even planning on logging while I was away but I find it kind of therapeutic so here we are.

The crib:

Random pics:
66B332BF-3143-4F63-94DA-C0566AC2B087.jpeg

31BE462B-4E8F-45FC-AE7E-2959C1E00049.jpeg

179FF170-174D-4EBA-84F9-3FB625762B5E.jpeg

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
3rd September

I woke up at 8:30AM. Still felt kind of groggy but it was kind of expected after having such a long day yesterday. Hit the gym for an early morning session (fasted). 20 minutes on the bike at 150BPM and an upper body session. Going to do an upper/lower split while I’m here as the equipment is too limited to really be able to hammer a single muscle group. Decent kit (Matrix), just not much of it.

Went down for breakfast shortly after, ate lots of salad, fruit and meat. All super fresh, good variety for a buffet.

Spent most of the day at the beach. I’ve already caught a crazy tan (thanks MT2). Went back to the hotel for a quick shower before heading to another Greek place for an early evening meal. A woman got hit by a truck about 20 metres away from us while we were waiting for our food. Last I saw the ambulance was loading her on to a spine board but she seemed to be moving her hands and smiling at the paramedic, so I’m guessing it ain’t too bad. Was a loud bang though, must’ve been some impact.

Spent the evening at a gorgeous rooftop cocktail bar. The highest point on the island for any bar apparently. Had 2 cocktails, that’s my limit from now on. They’re £20 a pop anyway so I’m glad I’m not a drinker.

We retired before 10PM. Both tired. Lots of walking and sunshine takes it out of you. I’m not too fussed. I want to leave here feeling fresher than I did when I arrived. So sleep and relaxing are fine by me.

Rooftop views:

Post gym:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic