Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DNP/TREN/Low dose Clen runs

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
Ive been doing this for years before the warm weather hits with a 20 mg Clen daily for 2 weeks during a TREN run (3-600 wkly) while dosing 250-500 DNP daily for 4 weeks. Ill take 2 weeks off in between with clen and us ephedrine during those weeks. Sure, there will be a lot of hate I believe spewed from some on this but its been nothing but amazing and the results have been ridiculous. Anyone else mix these compounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I used clen early in my BB career, and it seemed like lots of sides for minimal benefit. Not sure I really see the point. DNP dwarfs the benefits of clen, and has primarily heat as its negative side.

Then again, I could always eat more carefully and up my cardio, but that so old-fashioned.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Ive been doing this for years before the warm weather hits with a 20 mg Clen daily for 2 weeks during a TREN run (3-600 wkly) while dosing 250-500 DNP daily for 4 weeks. Ill take 2 weeks off in between with clen and us ephedrine during those weeks. Sure, there will be a lot of hate I believe spewed from some on this but its been nothing but amazing and the results have been ridiculous. Anyone else mix these compounds

No hate here more of admiration on results and how you sleep on all those Stimulants. I never could tolerate clen or ephedrine but loved the results.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Do you mean 20mcg clen daily?

I think the dosing you just listed above is likely fa

Looking at your post history, I didn't see your age. I remember running 700mg of tren a and 500mg of dnp ed in my early 30's ( no stimulants) and with the exception of a few divorces, it was one of the most miserable times of my life.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Dnp dwarfs the bennys of Clen?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I ran DNP a few times, like 15-20 years ago. I always ran it by itself at 200-400 mg for 21 days. Worked pretty well if you could stand the heat. I was living in Hawaii and they did not have AC in housing, so the nights got pretty warm.

Type-IIx

Type-IIx

Mar 24, 2022
This is a potent combination. While nullifying the anabolic benefits of the tren (via the AR) and clen (via mTOR), you're deriving unique anti-adipogenic & lipolytic benefits from DNP (via sabotaging the proton pump; yet reducing ATP for muscle anabolism substantially), Tren (via it's AR-mediated anti-adipogenic mechanisms, inhibiting adipogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells and preadipocytes), & clen (via its increase in RMR & fat oxidation).

LRA_OH

LRA_OH

Feb 22, 2020
This is a potent combination. While nullifying the anabolic benefits of the tren (via the AR) and clen (via mTOR), you're deriving unique anti-adipogenic & lipolytic benefits from DNP (via sabotaging the proton pump; yet reducing ATP for muscle anabolism substantially), Tren (via it's AR-mediated anti-adipogenic mechanisms, inhibiting adipogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells and preadipocytes), & clen (via its increase in RMR & fat oxidation).

Jesus that was well stated

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
My eyes dried out just reading this.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I agree it would be ............however it indeed would start to burn some calories before you died.
@Littleguy this has me cracking up lol!

@LRA_OH how much bodyfat are you looking to lose? I don’t understand. I see no need to run any of those other compounds while running a conservative dose of DNP, in conjunction with your nutrition in check and mild daily cardio. That should be sufficient enough to drop minimum 5-7 pounds of bodyfat per week.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic